A52 showing as online again

General Discussion
^
load in screen boss back
illidan as well but no characters
Can get to the character screen where I am greeted by nothing... Not even black, but an empty Blood Elf backdrop. Lol

Edit: Guildies in Discord reporting being able to log in but not having any quests, seeing any NPCs, and being booted shortly after.
nnnnn kicked out again
They're just deliberately messing with us at this point. Time to sleep it off, completely not surprised by anything that has happened this evening.
The hamsters needed a water break, perhaps they're running again.
appears online, but once i click it ill be offline again

sylvanas talked about crushing hope, but it looks like blizzard took that literally to the servers
got in then immediate disconnect
08/13/2018 08:30 PMPosted by Pellegryn
Can get to the character screen where I am greeted by nothing... Not even black, but an empty Blood Elf backdrop. Lol

Same. I'm afraid to do anything that might break it again.
The server is trying guys, poor thing is up at Midnight and never got its coffee.
Christ. Blizzard has really put on a master class on IT support this time around. Everyone give them a round of applause! /s
Black screen for about a min and all characters loaded, loading in now but stuck. Farthest I've gotten all night.
Instant DC's now.
character loads to 80% and ... disconnect

you fix nothing john snow

same shot different hour
Got in!

Org is completely empty...
omg i just logged in area 52
Got in Org was empty got DC'd awesome.
thye are back online but still get a black screen for afew mins, then loading screen stil get stuck at 90%....THIS IS BEYONG UNACCEPTANEL ARDLY...