Cant use war campaign table at 120

Bug Report
literally cant even click the table or the guy at it, one foothold completed and unable to do the rest to get world quests.
Issues been on beta for months so good to see nothings changed
Yeah I cant either.
Same here. Cant do the second foothold. rep is friendly, other group members were able to do it and they had the same rep.
My entire group is stuck on it as well.
Please kill me I cannot play the video game, I don't know how this got out of the beta.
same problem!
I think people of all levels are running in to this problem. There is absolutely nothing you can do to fix this and Blizzard hasn't addressed it at all. You literally cannot progress in the game without this quest.
bump
this is happening on horde as well
please... I just want to play the game... so much for the amazing world wide launch.
I have the same Issue where I took the 3rd foothold quest before the server maintenance than logged back in. turn in the quest and nothing showed up after that, when I look on the War Campaign tab in my quest book it says Increase reputation with the Honorbound to continue where you won't get the Honorbound rep until you complete the 3rd foothold lol.
Same here, The Final Foothold shows as completed when I run a script to check, but I didn't take the actual foothold quest from the table before servers went down so I'm locked from WQs.
Same issue, only had the third foothold left, picked up the quest right before the maintenance, logged in and Nathano's had the turn in. Never actually did the scenario and cannot do it now. Put in a ticket, looks like a 24 hour wait at the moment.
Thanks for gating us from wold quests before the first emissary reset.
You go blizz.
Same issue, reset removed the quest from my quest log yesterday
Seems broken still.
Is there any news on getting this patched? I see this problem was reported long ago and it's absolutely unacceptable that something so key in the experience of BFA is preventing me from doing the next step which is World Quests. I guess it's off to gearing up in dungeons until then.

I completed 2 out of 3 of these quests and don't have the option to accept the last quest "The Final Foothold" from the guy nor can I click on the map table.
I found the solution!!!

I have only played on my horde character so far and did this at level 120 (Not as I was leveling)

To unlock the third War Campaign you need to go to the NPC named: Captain Rezo'Kun where you can turn in the quest that unlocks your Island Expeditions. Once you've completed that quest/scenario then turn that quest back in.

Go back to Nathanos Blightcaller (once you're level 118 - if you're doing this as you level up) and pick up the final series of the quest: The Final Foothold. It should be there finally. It worked for me and I was having the same problem with not being able to see/accept it.

Hope this helps!
Can confirm, this indeed works.

08/15/2018 07:11 PMPosted by Arcticwolves
I found the solution!!!

I have only played on my horde character so far and did this at level 120 (Not as I was leveling)

To unlock the third War Campaign you need to go to the NPC named: Captain Rezo'Kun where you can turn in the quest that unlocks your Island Expeditions. Once you've completed that quest/scenario then turn that quest back in.

Go back to Nathanos Blightcaller (once you're level 118 - if you're doing this as you level up) and pick up the final series of the quest: The Final Foothold. It should be there finally. It worked for me and I was having the same problem with not being able to see/accept it.

Hope this helps!