What You May Regret Quest

Quests
Is there a pre req to starting this quest line. WoW Head says Graymane will give it to you but it hasn't come up so far
I was wondering that also. I finished Kul Tourist and still nothing.
The pre req for this quest Is the KUL TOURIST achievement for completing all the story chapters in all three zones
After that the quest will show up in the harbor area where king grey is
The portly fellow "Cyrus Crestfall" will offer it to you
08/17/2018 02:32 PMPosted by Fortybelow
The pre req for this quest Is the KUL TOURIST achievement for completing all the story chapters in all three zones

And what else? I just got the Kul Tourist achievement and can't pick up this quest.
I think I figured it out, pretty sure you also need to do the dungeon quest Tol Dagor, The Ashvane Overseer on top of the Kul Tourist achievement.

If that doesn't work try the Waycrest Manor and Shrine of the Storm dungeon quests.
Does this quest require you to be 120 before it pops up? I've completed Kul Tourist achievement and also did all 3 dungeons for the areas.
Same issue here, any ideas?
I am also in the same boat. Ive done the chapters, the dungeons, the zones and the achievements... but still no quest.
Yeah, I'm having this issue too. Anyone know why, or is this just a bug at this point?
I am having this issue as well. Submitted a ticket -- will update with response.
Interestingly enough, I'm able to get the quest now. Apparently a display bug was messing me over. So I had the Kul Tourist achievement and supposedly had all the quests done, right?

I decided to backtrack a bit and do the "side quests" in the zones. When I finished the Pirate stuff in Deadwash, suddenly I got the "Treasure in Deadwash" part of the Stormsong and Dance achievement completed, even though I already had the achievement for Stormsong and Dance?

NOW I got the quest from Cyrus. So maybe try backtracking a bit guys. See if you can go over some of the side quests again if you didn't complete any. Maybe it'll work for you then.
08/25/2018 03:38 PMPosted by Mitchellas
Interestingly enough, I'm able to get the quest now. Apparently a display bug was messing me over. So I had the Kul Tourist achievement and supposedly had all the quests done, right?

I decided to backtrack a bit and do the "side quests" in the zones. When I finished the Pirate stuff in Deadwash, suddenly I got the "Treasure in Deadwash" part of the Stormsong and Dance achievement completed, even though I already had the achievement for Stormsong and Dance?

NOW I got the quest from Cyrus. So maybe try backtracking a bit guys. See if you can go over some of the side quests again if you didn't complete any. Maybe it'll work for you then.

Did the same thing and it worked for me.
That worked for me too. I think there might be a bug with the Deadwash stuff since you can technically get the achievement twice currently.

Thanks to those the posted the solution!
I believe I already did the Deadwash questline and none of the quests are appearing at the quest givers which makes me nearly sure I did them. But What You May Regret still hasn't become available. Completed all of Kul Tourist, the dungeons, and whathaveyou. Tried back tracking on the other portions of Kul Tourist and those quests aren't available either. At a bit of a loss.
08/28/2018 01:54 AMPosted by Gloomonger
I believe I already did the Deadwash questline and none of the quests are appearing at the quest givers which makes me nearly sure I did them. But What You May Regret still hasn't become available. Completed all of Kul Tourist, the dungeons, and whathaveyou. Tried back tracking on the other portions of Kul Tourist and those quests aren't available either. At a bit of a loss.

Same situation here, cannot find another quest on the continent but still cannot begin What You May Regret.
This is BS one of my alts cannot get this quest, it's part of the MAJOR storyline and Blizzard drops the ball =(
08/18/2018 11:31 AMPosted by Sharowkyn
think I figured it out, pretty sure you also need to do the dungeon quest Tol Dagor, The Ashvane Overseer on top of the Kul Tourist achievement.

I hope not! If those developers are requiring players to: fabricate 100 pieces of current gear, complete 200 pet battles in BfA, complete 500 daily quests in BfA, cap all 11 professions, or complete one dungeon or raid in order to advance, somebody needs to take them out into the parking lot and teach them to not be such evil nasty dirtbags.