Penguinjim..

Warrior
I see you a lot on these here forums. I just wanted to say that you sir/ma'am, impress me. You seem to encompass what a warrior truly is. I like the look, the replies, and I just felt a fellow warrior should be recognized if they deserved it..and you my friend, stand out to me.

If this war ever comes to a conclusion, I would battle by your side. May your blade stay sharp, and your warsongs be sung around campfires for generations to come.
I agree, the guy seems to really care about the warrior class and puts the time and work in. Respect.
in b4 post thanking you passive aggressively
Yeah he's pretty cool
He's one of maybe 6 warriors in these forums with critical thinking, knowledge of the game and other classes, and more than 3.4 brain cells. Yeah. GG
Thanks guys, but you spelled gym wrong.
08/19/2018 10:41 PMPosted by Penguingym

heh.

He's one of maybe 6 warriors in these forums with critical thinking, knowledge of the game and other classes, and more than 3.4 brain cells. Yeah. GG

Me warrior. Me smash.
Well, this is one thread I was not expecting to see. Thanks for the shoutout!
Yeah Jim is like the nice version of Drez
The real question is. How did you get your name?
08/19/2018 10:41 PMPosted by Penguingym
This guy though. Lmao.
Am I the only one that stalks other warriors to see what their Heart of Azeroth is currently? I am laughably behind.

I also need to get on the ball and switch to Arms.
Glad to see this post! I also had to give him a shoutout on a separate thread a day or so ago, dude really knows his stuff.
Yeah thanks a lot for helping out everyone in the warrior forum mister Penguinjim <3
I do find Penguinjim's replies to people on the forums to be quite entertaining. They're informative and amusing, which is the best kind of reply to read.

10/10 would let Penguinjim narrate my life with his passive aggressive sarcasm.