Fury need Buff

Warrior
08/20/2018 07:08 PMPosted by Vaele
however as we gear into uldir fury will push up near the top of the heap along with arms as both specs scale fairly well right now going forward(fury scaling slightly moreso).

This is not true, and has not been true for about 5 years now.
08/20/2018 12:16 PMPosted by Colezk
I cant take this serious, Fury is pretty OP, if they get buffed any more they will be nerfed to hell, i usually can keep up with pally damage for the most part i may not beat them but im right behind them in dps. just learn your role man

you're ilvl 304... wait until you get into mythics lmao.. that ret pally with scrap you.. For now go Arms until a buff happens or better loot comes around to scale fury dmg
08/21/2018 12:59 AMPosted by Zergs
08/20/2018 12:16 PMPosted by Colezk
I cant take this serious, Fury is pretty OP, if they get buffed any more they will be nerfed to hell, i usually can keep up with pally damage for the most part i may not beat them but im right behind them in dps. just learn your role man

you're ilvl 304... wait until you get into mythics lmao.. that ret pally with scrap you.. For now go Arms until a buff happens or better loot comes around to scale fury dmg

I held my own against a balance druid and destro lock in SoB, so it might be player over spec....
If the best reason you can give for a buff is “we aren’t top 5” you are probably going to be very disappointed.
08/20/2018 06:48 AMPosted by Bgeezy
08/20/2018 06:07 AMPosted by Zetlysm
Daily reminder that prot can outdps fury in AoE, cleave and even ST under lust.

I can constantly pull over 10k on aoe pulls as fury. With my **** weapons.

10k aoe? lmaoo
08/21/2018 07:10 AMPosted by Pleebz
08/20/2018 06:48 AMPosted by Bgeezy

I can constantly pull over 10k on aoe pulls as fury. With my **** weapons.

10k aoe? lmaoo

50k aoe with 3x Seismic wave traits lmao, but yeah Fury is fun too 300 damage whirlwind is so much fun!!!!!111!
I personally dont see why immediately outside of the people crying about being top sim. It feels fun and fast paced, i dont mind being able to consistenly be top of the list on aoe or cleave fights. I maied an ele shaman in legion and st was laughable outside of the meatball spec. But i could single handedly clear trash packs with chainlightning. It feels better with more haste and ive noticed dramatic spikes in enrage uptime with the more haste we get. We will come around. Mythic+ and the raids will be the true test. It could be worse, we could have rolled a feral druid and compete agaisnt disc priests for damage
08/23/2018 03:21 PMPosted by Tiptoesmash
I personally dont see why immediately outside of the people crying about being top sim. It feels fun and fast paced, i dont mind being able to consistenly be top of the list on aoe or cleave fights. I maied an ele shaman in legion and st was laughable outside of the meatball spec. But i could single handedly clear trash packs with chainlightning. It feels better with more haste and ive noticed dramatic spikes in enrage uptime with the more haste we get. We will come around. Mythic+ and the raids will be the true test. It could be worse, we could have rolled a feral druid and compete agaisnt disc priests for damage

I have since changed my mind about Fury. we arent that bad. We could use a small buff but in the long run as i got more optimal gear and better ilvl etc my DPS saw a big change.
Aye, prot kills respectably quickly in bg, and the rage starvation really encourages the use of rage and rage cd reducing talents

And haste is number one secondary stat for fury by far. Stacked haste procs grant the power of the gods
08/25/2018 10:50 AMPosted by Rudger
Aye, prot kills respectably quickly in bg, and the rage starvation really encourages the use of rage and rage cd reducing talents

And haste is number one secondary stat for fury by far. Stacked haste procs grant the power of the gods

It's not by far. That's misleading. Even a warrior with a larger than normal stat distinction won't have a difference greater than around 0.5 to 0.6 per point from best to worst stat. We're very close all around in values.
I'm a player that's almost always at the top of the meters in everything I do, regardless as to role or spec. At the start of most expansions I'm generally doing half again what most other people are pulling in random heroics or mythics.

This time around? I'm struggling to stay above the tank. Probably 3/4 of specs are well above me with equivalent gear, and some are doing half again to double my output on single target. AoE is better, but I'm still barely competitive there. If I'm having trouble keeping up, I suspect that a more "average" player likely isn't doing too well.

That said - the spec is mechanically fine. The abilities work, the rotation flows well. It just feels like either everyone else should be doing a bit less, or I should be doing a bit more - because as is, I'm barely treading water on the DPS charts.
08/25/2018 12:24 PMPosted by Reyvara
I'm a player that's almost always at the top of the meters in everything I do, regardless as to role or spec. At the start of most expansions I'm generally doing half again what most other people are pulling in random heroics or mythics.

This time around? I'm struggling to stay above the tank. Probably 3/4 of specs are well above me with equivalent gear, and some are doing half again to double my output on single target. AoE is better, but I'm still barely competitive there. If I'm having trouble keeping up, I suspect that a more "average" player likely isn't doing too well.

That said - the spec is mechanically fine. The abilities work, the rotation flows well. It just feels like either everyone else should be doing a bit less, or I should be doing a bit more - because as is, I'm barely treading water on the DPS charts.

You're using Fresh Meat, Furious Slash, and Meat Cleaver.

if your damage is trash, it's because you clearly have no idea how to play the spec, and should do some basic research or testing.
08/25/2018 12:32 PMPosted by Drezwazluz
08/25/2018 12:24 PMPosted by Reyvara

You're using Fresh Meat, Furious Slash, and Meat Cleaver.

if your damage is trash, it's because you clearly have no idea how to play the spec, and should do some basic research or testing.
You just need to leave you have nothing to show on your profile nobody takes what you say seriously fury has dog!@#$ numbers right now it needs tuned before the raid arms is strictly just better
08/25/2018 02:54 PMPosted by Alûcárd
You just need to leave you have nothing to show on your profile nobody takes what you say seriously fury has dog!@#$ numbers right now it needs tuned before the raid arms is strictly just better

We talked yesterday. You took none of my advice. If your damage is bad, then you need to accept you're playing it wrong, when other people are not having the same issue.

If you want to play, your way, that's fine. If you want to run your own build, because you find it fun, my man more power to you. But don't complain about low damage when you can't be bothered to learn to play properly or optimized.

Take some advice, or hush.
I’m finding Fury gets easily out paced by other specs with lesser gear and it’s kind of disheartening. Still going to play it but tbh I want maybe a little more damage on Rampage.
08/25/2018 04:09 PMPosted by Acanthel
I’m finding Fury gets easily out paced by other specs with lesser gear and it’s kind of disheartening. Still going to play it but tbh I want maybe a little more damage on Rampage.

You're using BS with Carnage. you're going to suffer a tad.

ive noticed. even thought about using the old 245 haste pots. with other procs could give up to like maybe 10% more haste. just as is it gives me 3%. but with other haste procs like(quick navigation, lust/drums, troll racial, and any haste proc trinks) the pot could prob reach more than that 10%. You would have around or over 80% opening (assuming you have at least 20% haste already static). That also helps with xtra procs with fathoms trinket and rage generation to use for bygone bee trinket to extend its proc.

BTW if you guys havent looked yet our BiS trink list was changed last night. Bygone Bee and Fathoms are now both BiS preraid. I had a feeling Bee would be one of our tops trinks soon as i saw it linked in trade lol. I even told my bro "watch out for this trink its gonna be good" thats why i bought it while ago before price goes up again.
08/25/2018 09:20 PMPosted by Xaladune

ive noticed. even thought about using the old 245 haste pots. with other procs could give up to like maybe 10% more haste. just as is it gives me 3%. but with other haste procs like(quick navigation, lust/drums, troll racial, and any haste proc trinks) the pot could prob reach more than that 10%. You would have around or over 80% opening (assuming you have at least 20% haste already static). That also helps with xtra procs with fathoms trinket and rage generation to use for bygone bee trinket to extend its proc.

BTW if you guys havent looked yet our BiS trink list was changed last night. Bygone Bee and Fathoms are now both BiS preraid. I had a feeling Bee would be one of our tops trinks soon as i saw it linked in trade lol. I even told my bro "watch out for this trink its gonna be good" thats why i bought it while ago before price goes up again.

You've also been told multiple times in Skyhold that your little potion haste stacking idea is not that great, in reality.

And you failed to mention that The Bygone Bee is good in a vacuum, but in reality, it can fall behind in real content, specifically world content and dungeons, because of the extremely high rage generation+expenditure required, combined with the simply high combat uptime you need to make it good.

Getting your crazy ideas shot down by the lead theorycrafter, does not mean you come to the forums and try to get validation from people who don't know better.
08/25/2018 09:56 PMPosted by Drezwazluz
08/25/2018 09:20 PMPosted by Xaladune

You've also been told multiple times in Skyhold that your little potion haste stacking idea is not that great, in reality.

And you failed to mention that The Bygone Bee is good in a vacuum, but in reality, it can fall behind in real content, specifically world content and dungeons, because of the extremely high rage generation+expenditure required, combined with the simply high combat uptime you need to make it good.

Getting your crazy ideas shot down by the lead theorycrafter, does not mean you come to the forums and try to get validation from people who don't know better.

first off nobody ever even replied to that. second that lead theorycrafter you mentioned agreed with me on stacking haste for adding to Bygone Bee effect. All you ever do is troll ppl and act like you know stuff but you just repeat same thing smarter people said lmao. You are a useless leech. You are such a lowlife with nothing better to do. Its sad really.