Tortollan Seekers, remove from Pathfinders

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 Next
lol racist "dont trade with the naga" i wonder what naga really means *thinking*
sounds like a racist word irl too dont you think?
OMG I LOVE the puzzles. Not real fond of... "A turtle made it to the water!" Beats the Kirin Tor Barrel and racing games by a mile! I wish there were more! Hardest part about them is getting to them, some days!

As a side note, I would LOVE to grind out bear butts, instead if intestines, claws or teeth!
And again I cannot finish a story line without going into a dungeon or path finder without that and PVP? Please tell me I am just missing something here.
09/25/2018 08:34 PMPosted by Captanfury
lol racist "dont trade with the naga" i wonder what naga really means *thinking*
sounds like a racist word irl too dont you think?

In Sanskrit, a nāgá (नाग) is a cobra, the Indian cobra (Naja naja). A synonym for nāgá is phaṇin (फणिन्). There are several words for "snake" in general, and one of the very commonly used ones is sarpá (सर्प). Sometimes the word nāgá is also used generically to mean "snake."

“Don't let your need to get offended get in the way of your ability to be entertained”
― Ibrahim Hanif

It isn't about how easy they are. It's about the fact that all reps are required now. Pretty crappy rewards from all the reps since WoD. About the same time we were required to do them all of a sudden. Coincidence?
I don't mind them, it's a refreshing break from struggles
besides I want to see if the turtles made it to the water.
I honestly miss Dalaran WQ's.

Tortollan's are just boring and low effort.

I'm waiting for the mini game where we just sit there and hit a button to not fall asleep while they tell us a story for 5 minutes.

Or maybe a nice crossword or word search.
I might enjoy them a little more if they had a fail state, to make it a bit more challenging.

Match the shells... in a certain number of moves.
Get the turtles to the water... before a certain number are eaten.

As it stands now, the only one you can "lose" is Make Loh Go, and even then it just resets so you can try again. Infinitely.

A game you can't lose isn't much of a game, any more than one you can't win.
08/22/2018 11:38 AMPosted by Ythisens
08/22/2018 11:14 AMPosted by Shadina
Why? Because they're little minigames that aren't frustrating. They also aren't "go get me 15 bear butts."

I hope there is a quest one day that calls back to this one line.

There is a quest in Loch Modan called Thelsamar Blood Sausages that has you gather bear rumps.
Why? Because they're little minigames that aren't frustrating. They also aren't "go get me 15 bear butts."

You know it will be changed it committee ...

"The Bear did what in the woods ......"

Collect bear scat, search bear scat till you find the McGuffin that it swallowed.

Bonus points if it is a Dwarf named Angus McGuffin.
08/22/2018 11:11 AMPosted by Ricoshæ
Tortollan's are racists...... "trade with everyone,....except the Naga?" I wonder when the SJWs are going to blow their whistles at this one.

if anyone gets offended at turtles no wanting to trade with fishes, i'd be surprised.
SJWs

Nothing you say should be taken seriously.
"Kiddie games"?

Puzzles are not kiddie games.
Just got my Pathfinder part 1 a few days back. Cheers!
I like the Tortollan quests. I got to Exalted with all factions in about a month. Not really worth crying over. Why does everyone just want things given to them asap?
I like me myself (40 something).

OH LOOK A TURTLE HAS MADE IT TO THE WATER!!

Of course you'll aggro every other bear within a 40 yard radius, i mean we are talking about their best friends.
They're easy, take only a few minutes each instead of 10 minutes of killing stuff to fill a bar. The only issue I have is the voiceover (A turtle has been crushed and eaten by a crab, AHHHH!), which I have blocked by an addon.
I don't really mind them...the "problem" (too hard of a word) is that they are the equivalent of kirin WQ but.. they have their rep and don't give rep to the others like kirin did, which was why i always did them, to get the reps i wanted for 1 less WQ.

They don't have a mount either, so one less reason to do them. WQ as a general are less than they were in legion (we got resources, gold, item, possibility of legendary, ap..now we what is said on the display and that's it).

But maybe that's just me and maybe some few others ^^.
Why am I forced to play kiddie games to get to the more important parts of the game, like achieving Pathfinders later in the expansion?

Sure, I understand that some people might like them, (*considering how kids are crying about unlocking Allied Races, it's easy to assume they need this kind of content) but it shouldn't be mandatory for the majority.

PS: Tortollan's are racists...... "trade with everyone,....except the Naga?" I wonder when the SJWs are going to blow their whistles at this one.

If G'huun's skin was as thin as yours I could have soloed it.