5-6 ex mythic raiders looking for home

Lightbringer
Greetings all we are a group of friends that raided Mythic together in Legion. Our guild was on Hydraxis and we killed heroic Argus on 11/29/17 (World 110th). We pride ourselves on knowing our class and performance.

We are looking for a guild for Heroic Raiding, M+, and world PvP. We want to clear Heroic content and have fun.

our group is as follow:
DK Tank (pref)
Holy/Disc Priest
Monk (all roles)
Hunter
DK (all roles)
Warrior

As i do realize that adding this many people can change a raid group, we want to start playing with a new guild asap in order to build relationships and integrate into the new environment. Please add me aokiji1551#1128 so we can talk.
There are quite a few guilds over here may match what you require. I wish you the best in your search
Hello Deathbysmash :)

I've sent you a btag request from Lup1214#11197, and would love to chat more about what you're looking for. My guild and I are looking for heroic/mythic ready raiders who also enjoy m+ to join us for BFA content. We're looking to fill out two teams so all of your friends would be more than welcome. We're currently looking to raid Tue, Wed, Thurs (cleanup day if needed) 8-10pm EST for our weekday team, and Fri, Sat, Sun (cleanup day or alt run) 8-10pm EST for our weekend team.

If this seems like a good fit for you then I'd love to chat more! :) Thanks and best of luck!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767787426