My prediction for BfA

General Discussion
From what I know about BfA, there is likely to be a lot of involvement with the Old Gods. There is an Old God buried in Darkshore, which I think is why Darnassus was torched and Darkshore was essentially destroyed too. I don't think Blizzard will just leave that zone destroyed, I think the Old God there will wake up and we likely will either quest there or have a raid there.

Based on that logic, I think it's likely they have something in store for Lordaeron then, too. I don't think they'd just essentially destroy a zone to leave it that way, I think they have plans for these 2 zones in the coming expansion.

What do you think?
Roflmao, no.
Darnassus got torched and Darkshore destroyed because someone wanted to be genocidal when they woke up that morning.
08/07/2018 02:02 PMPosted by Anillei
Roflmao, no.
Darnassus got torched and Darkshore destroyed because someone wanted to be genocidal when they woke up that morning.

Okay but from a game design standpoint, why would Blizzard just destroy 2 zones and then do nothing with them but leave them that way?
08/07/2018 02:02 PMPosted by Anillei
Roflmao, no.

They've been foreshadowing an Old God return since Argus.

It's most definitely connected to the Old Gods, especially since Azshara is involved in the next expansion.
08/07/2018 02:03 PMPosted by Momjeans

Okay but from a game design standpoint, why would Blizzard just destroy 2 zones and then do nothing with them but leave them that way?

They have left all the Cata zones destroyed since Deathwing had his temper tantrum and they're still doing nothing with them.
Blizz doesn't have to do anything with Teldrassil because it's been burned to ash and Darkshore is probably going to end up a warfront or something.
Either way, your point falls flat, Blizz has a history of changing/destroying things and not going back to fix them for whatever reason.

Not everything is old god related, it's just a psychotic lady doing psychotic things; not everything has to be 'old gods'.
go watch more videos of people watching videos of warcraft ..
08/07/2018 02:10 PMPosted by Anillei
08/07/2018 02:03 PMPosted by Momjeans

They have left all the Cata zones destroyed since Deathwing had his temper tantrum and they're still doing nothing with them.
Blizz doesn't have to do anything with Teldrassil because it's been burned to ash and Darkshore is probably going to end up a warfront or something.
Either way, your point falls flat, Blizz has a history of changing/destroying things and not going back to fix them for whatever reason.

Not everything is old god related, it's just a psychotic lady doing psychotic things; not everything has to be 'old gods'.

Uhh, what do you mean they "did nothing with them"? They all have quests and storylines, I'm not sure what you mean. What zone in this game doesn't have any quests in it?
08/07/2018 02:08 PMPosted by Mynero

They've been foreshadowing an Old God return since Argus.

It's most definitely connected to the Old Gods, especially since Azshara is involved in the next expansion.

Of course they've been foreshadowing old gods, but it still has nothing to do with Darkshore and Teldrassil.
It was nothing more than an act of a genocidal woman.
08/07/2018 02:13 PMPosted by Momjeans

Uhh, what do you mean they "did nothing with them"? They all have quests and storylines, I'm not sure what you mean. What zone in this game doesn't have any quests in it?

Now you're playing daft.
They did nothing with them AFTER Cata, your mental gymnastics amuse me.
08/07/2018 02:15 PMPosted by Anillei
08/07/2018 02:13 PMPosted by Momjeans

Now you're playing daft.
They did nothing with them AFTER Cata, your mental gymnastics amuse me.

They destroyed them and redid them with new storylines and quests, just like I think they will do with Darkshore and Lordaeron. Why would they just leave them as destroyed zones with no quests in them?
08/07/2018 02:17 PMPosted by Momjeans

They destroyed them and redid them with new storylines and quests, just like I think they will do with Darkshore and Lordaeron. Why would they just leave them as destroyed zones with no quests in them?

Again with the mental gymnastics, you have a good day.
Clearly you just wish to roadblock with nonsense my repeating a moot point that is besides the fact.

Clearly you just wish to roadblock with nonsense.
They rebuilt the park in stormwind.
08/07/2018 02:18 PMPosted by Anillei

Clearly you just wish to roadblock with nonsense my repeating a moot point that is besides the fact.

I have no idea what you're saying but okay then. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Idk, I'm think Sylvanas Lich Queen or both factions fight to the death pretty much and only THEN the void strikes, and the black empire rises.
08/07/2018 02:22 PMPosted by Jordrend
Idk, I'm think Sylvanas Lich Queen or both factions fight to the death pretty much and only THEN the void strikes, and the black empire rises.
Seems most likely. But they might catch us off guard while we are fighting eachother.
08/07/2018 02:25 PMPosted by Cindariel
08/07/2018 02:22 PMPosted by Jordrend
Seems most likely. But they might catch us off guard while we are fighting eachother.

I kind of want Lich Queen, maybe ICC 2 where Sylvanas says she needs something powerful left there, at that point many of the Horde aren't happy but still stand with her, fearing for their destruction if they leave, and knowing the Horde is all they have. At the top, the Horde fight Bolvar Fordragon, the Lich King, Alliance fight Sylvanas. In the end, Sylvanas claims the helm of domination, and then either freezes herself and we forget about her for a while before Wrath of the Lich Queen starts, or it starts right away. That would be awesome, all the LK references and juxtapositions in Warbringers aren't there for nothing.
I'd imagine it would be more from Silithus or something. Where there's maybe already an old god presence. If not, it will be some random new island/ the threat is with Azshara in azjatar or something.

Have it play as a "broken shore" or Argus type thing. After we fully ally with Kul'tiras/Zuldazar and we have their ships, we will be putting those new ships to use.