What's with the Windrunners

General Discussion
I mean I am pretty amazing. I am not surprised in the slightest that elven women look at me with awe.
That extra 10% Reputation buff is coming from somewhere
08/08/2018 05:54 AMPosted by Xenophontes
I mean I am pretty amazing. I am not surprised in the slightest that elven women look at me with awe.

I prefer Human Women.
wait...was there any blood elf males to begin with?
http://i.imgur.com/6U7I3j7.png

Look at all this Human Potential.
Well.. Silvermoon is the home of the Judy Garland Memorial Theatre... just saying. OH! The Wizard of Oz reshowing is next week with awards for costumes!

(rushes off to look for fierce lion costume!)

(puts out a little tray of cookies for all to enjoy)
I mean.... can you blame them? Look at what the male elves are like. If you could even call them male :P
08/08/2018 05:58 AMPosted by Chryous
08/08/2018 05:54 AMPosted by Xenophontes

I prefer Human Women.

That is sadly your loss. Many other elven women in the sea who will flock to my greatness. >.>
I feel seriously offended with this thread
Human males have girth and length. Elf males don't.
Actually dying a virgin is not too bad, the only side-effects it have during Undeath would actually be the uncontrollable hunger for Blood.

It could also explain why a majority of Elven Males are specialized as Blood when risen as Death Knights.
Catering to the hot elf wife trope that lots of heterosexual men like

also has notes of the fetishization of asian women by white men
08/08/2018 06:07 AMPosted by Xenophontes
That is sadly your loss. Many other elven women in the sea who will flock to my greatness. >.>

Go get them, champ.

08/08/2018 06:15 AMPosted by Dekoron
Actually dying a virgin is not too bad, the only side-effects it have during Undeath would actually be the uncontrollable hunger for Blood.

It could also explain why a majority of Elven Males are specialized as Blood when risen as Death Knights.

I see you're browsing through wowpedia again, bored already?
can I just say, human males are some thick bois

Real THICK

Thique
t h I cc
I mean I know I have a way with words cause I walked up to a group of night elf women and said "Ladies..." and I knew they fell in love with me as soon as I got responses like "what?" and "ooooooooooook". I know what they really meant with those words. They were like "oooh what form you have...champion :)"
Human males,

Most likely because they're playthings to a Elf woman. Think about it Medieval man, avg lifespan 20-50. Royalty, around 60 or so.

Elf....well shoot we know of some living to be 10,000+.

Get a f.buddy and not have to deal with a prissy Belf male for 10,000 years.
You cleat can't imagine the insanity of an 8 thousand year marriage. "this is just like that time 7.5k years ago blah blah blah.."
08/08/2018 06:51 AMPosted by Brauhn
Most likely because they're playthings to a Elf woman. Think about it Medieval man, avg lifespan 20-50. Royalty, around 60 or so.

This makes a strong case, but what about the kids? How long do half elves in WoW live?
Humans are descended from big rock men.

Extrapolate that.
08/08/2018 07:00 AMPosted by Pacifists
08/08/2018 06:51 AMPosted by Brauhn

This makes a strong case, but what about the kids? How long do half elves in WoW live?

No idea, gonna go out on a limb and say not 10,000 like a Elf but maybe 1,000-2,000?

Half is pretty good deal honestly, you still get to live for a few thousand years. You are stronger than an Elf, smarter and more agile than a Human, and you get both races magical ability. Win win to be honest.