[A] Turalyon LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone: Most nights. Will change soon as I'm starting classes up again soon. EST
2. Server preference: PvE would be preferred
3. Faction preference: I'm Alliance through and through
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: I'd place myself somewhere between semi-hardcore and casual. I'll explain more in the following section
5. Current progression/experience: I'm fairly new to the game and MMO's in general. I have a basic understanding of how WoW works, and I've been playing for a little bit, but it'd be great to have a group of experienced people willing to teach me (and likely be patient doing so ;D)
6. Recent logs (if available): None Available, sorry :/
7. Contact info: If you respond to this thread, I'll get back to you! You can also find me on Discord at Qwack#8483
[US][H] Turalyon - <Causality> is a new semi-hardcore guild recruiting all rolls. While we are new, we are founded by highly experienced players who have high expectations for our members. We plan to be competitive, and to down all content. We have plans on organizing at least one alt run every week and plan on doing mythic+ extensively. I know you said you're Alliance through and through, but trust me, Horde folk are pretty cool too! ;) But seriously, Causality is founded by experienced players who are looking to build the guild into contending guild, and that means shaping our players to learn the inner-workings of the game and their classes.

You can find more information here:
https://guildsofwow.com/causality

If you are highly interested you may fill out a brief application here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfS4dKxx6nc2P7YO2tBU3fq0CKbZtzeB-zzUzGSSEkQEklAdA/viewform?usp=sf_link

If you want to talk to us before proceeding: you may contact

GM:
BNet: maggotmike01#1917
Discord: M1K3#0810

Vice-GM/Co-founder:
BNet: Virgil#1638
Discord: Bandos#7129
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Hey Gjeronimo!

<Savage Gaming> is a laid back, cross-realm, day-raiding alliance guild seeking a few dps for our core team.

We raid Wednesdays 3pm to 6pm eastern (midday to 3pm west coast) and will push through heroic before dabbling in mythic. We also run weekend mythic plus pushing teams and will be up to all kinds of things throughout the week. The in-game guild is based on Stormrage, transfer not 100% required if you don't want the guild repairs and free goodies provided.

Hope to talk soon, message me here and/or add my btag Hellmar#21436
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767646774
Hey there Gjeronimo! We are Monkey Patrol, a semi-casual guild on Terenas/Hydraxis. I don't know how keen you are on switching servers, of course, but I just wanted to put our name out there! We have many people who are newer to the MMO scene, but we don't consider that a deterrent to our raid or dungeon scene. We love seeing new people! Our raid times are Wed/Thur at 7P.M. CST. If you have any questions, let me know at Armaggedus#1735!

Best of luck to your guild hunting!
Hello! I'm the GM for [A] <Storm Soldiers> (Darkspear US). We will be doing content across the board when BFA comes out. We're recruiting those who are friendly and engaging. :D

Our Ranks
    Raider
    PvPer
    Raider / PvPer
    Social (More casual gameplay.)

Raid Times
We currently have two raid groups forming with opposite timeframes.
Raid Group 1 will raid Mon/Wed/Fri at 10 P.M. EST.
Raid Group 2 will raid Tues/Thurs/Sat at 10 P.M. EST.
Raid times may change to accommodate more people as more join.

Voice Comms
For voice communication we use discord.

Other Plans
-Our PvP interest will accelerate when the new PvP season begins, however we are starting to do PvP events.
-Social events are also being planned and will soon be held, including giveaways, transmog contests, low-leveling parties, etc.!

We are also currently looking for leadership roles, including Raid Leader, Bank Manager, Social Events Leader, etc..

You can contact me at StormSeven#1241 on B-Tag or StormSeven#5231 on Discord. Thanks in advance, I hope to hear from you. Have a great day.