[A] 2 Looking for Smaller Semi-Casual Guild

Guild Recruitment
We currently play on Suramar and Emerald Dream, but not above going somewhere else where we know we will fit in. She prefers Alliance but we are leveling some Horde characters (slowly).

...I feel like I'm on a dating site...

Looking for a relatively casual guild with goals and ideas. Preferably small so as to be not lost in the shuffle of Green Text and other people. We've had bad experiences joining a guild but everyone is either friends IRL, people from another guild/game who made this one together, or been a guild so long that the core people really do all the things.

I like to help out. I mostly play Druid or Priest healers, or Paladin tanks with a Rogue or Hunter on the side for fun.

My fiancee likes Rogues and DKs. She's getting back into the swing of things.

I like mostly PvE with PvP on the side with people who like to cause general mayhem or do some not-so-intense arenas. I love running Dungeons, old content, low-intensity raiding.

She prefers PvE entirely. Says she doesn't have the skills or patience to deal with the "jumpy people who wont let me quest".

Raiding is an option but depending, might not work out. Thursdays might be our only available weekly day.
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Hi Dodge! Love your sense of humor!
It can be a daunting task trying to find a place that fits. Our guild is currently recruiting and would love to talk more. Here is a (rather simple) post with a bit about us. If it seems like something you and your fiancee might be interested in please add me!
I hope to hear from you and if not wish you the best in your search!
Phury#1660

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767706823?page=1#post-6
Hey there!
Guild Name: Values
Server: Zul'jin
Faction: Horde
We are currently in search of dps for our raid team, We are a long standing guild have been around since, Wotlk. We had to take a break during Legion so are in the process of rebuilding the team for mythic, Have a full heroic team as of now. We are a close knit bunch with alot of history together, And we always love adding people to the group!!
Ours raid times and days are Tuesday 11PM -1AM EST and Friday 11PM-2AM EST!
We also do M+, some mild PVP, and other shenanigans together!
If interested please contact: Viidel#1232
Hope to hear from you soon!!
-Vii
Radiant Dark is a late night Heroic-only AotC raiding guild that might be a good fit for you!

We have been going strong on the Windrunner PVE server (now linked with Darrowmere) since Vanilla WoW in 2004. Our membership is comprised of players of all different skill levels, ages, backgrounds and professions. Most of our players are graduate students or working professionals, and many have spouses and families.

Several of us live on the West Coast, from Washington to California, but we also have members from across the country. We have a the Radiant Dark Annual BBQ at the end of summer in the Bay Area and a Radiant Dark Blizzcon Pre-Party every year in Anaheim.

Our goal every raid tier is to get Ahead of the Curve, and we’ve achieved AotC every raid tier for several years now. We prefer heroic so everyone can be included and we use personal loot so there isn’t any drama. Several of our players are former Mythic raiders who just got burnt out on the grind and enjoy the challenge offered by Heroic in a more casual atmosphere. If you are looking for a Mythic raiding guild, Radiant Dark is not for you.

Our raid times are Tue and Thu 830 pm to 11pm Pacific Standard Time (server time).

Since we just raid Heroic, we don't really recruit specific for specific roles. To us, the player is always more important than the class, but those who can play two (or three) different specs is a bonus.

When there is no content drought, we regularly run Mythic +10 and higher; some members enjoy casual PVP.

Check us out radiantdark.net!
Guild Name: Coup DEtat
Server: Llane
Faction: Alliance

We are a rebuilding guild that was successful back in Cataclysm we are looking for all types of players we just want to have fun and help promote your style of play which ever route you look to pursue.

No raid schedule is set in stone just yet looking to build multiple groups.

If you are interested please feel free to friend me: Zabor#1590

Have fun happy hunting!