Dueler's Guild

War Mode and World PvP
So I got the quest, but as of yet I am seeing no actual dueling happening. Is it broken or is it just not activated? I can challenge the guards, but there is no queue or anything. Any info would be nice as to when and if this feature is actually happening.
Fairly certain it is not active yet
Yeah last night I talked to the npc to queue up for a duel and nothing happened... Until 10 minutes later (to my surprise) when I was teleported from the Great Seal back to the dueling arena. Still rekt the guy though.
But yeah there wasn't any indication that I was queued up for a duel. I assume this is a bug.
08/17/2018 03:41 PMPosted by Norsto
Yeah last night I talked to the npc to queue up for a duel and nothing happened... Until 10 minutes later (to my surprise) when I was teleported from the Great Seal back to the dueling arena. Still rekt the guy though.
But yeah there wasn't any indication that I was queued up for a duel. I assume this is a bug.

Yeah I'm not the fan of the teleportation thing, and it definitely needs to be easier to know if you are in the queue or not.

If it was easy to know if I was queued for it then the teleportation would be expected. Also maybe the NPCs that queue (bouncers) can have their dialogue changed when you are in queue to like: "We're looking for your next combatant! Steel yourself!"
I que'ed up, nothing happened. I did some world quest and then abruptly was ported to the dueler's guild arena with the countdown starting for the actual duel. I thought "oh, ok guess I'm dueling now"

Was a Rogue, I won ;)
When I got the quest I went to talk to the guards but nothing happened. I was afk for a few minutes and then a duel started. There's no indication you're queued or where you are in the queue like it was in beta.
Lol imagine if this kinda crap happened to dungeons it would be fixed up so fast. I tried to do a duel and had idea if it was available since when i spoke to the guy nothing happened & I got a buff saying I was qd but no time so I went to do world quests and it went away
I was curious about this area, I have not hit 120 yet but thought that would be cool to duel others or NPCs in that area. Are you given a choice when you que or is it random? And do you get honor points or is this just one of those fun things to do?
I was at the bank then teleported back to the arena. I was quiet confused.
Whenever you queue up for the Dueler's Guild, you receive a buff. You can cancel it at any time to get out of the queue.