Noticed this post on Feral in class Dev Forum

Druid
08/21/2018 01:04 PMPosted by Kaivax
We're currently working through a tuning package for Feral Druids.

Specifically, we're adjusting Feral performance relative to other specs in dungeons and questing. Please know: we've been reading all of the incoming feedback and keeping a close eye on player results in-game.

Thank you for all of this feedback. Much of it has been very useful in determining the substance of this adjustment.

This is something that we're testing carefully, and probably won't be finished and available to put into the live game until later this week. I'll let you know as soon as we have final numbers, and I'll post about it a final time when it goes live.
for the love of warcraft, can these clowns get this right and stop shafting us PLZ.
we are saved
Literally got removed from a mythic group today because I wasn't balance. Maybe there's hope for me to enjoy mythic plus this expansion after all. lmao
THANK THE GODS!!!!

Finally!! A blue response.

Now: why can't they put it HERE?!
I'm glad they're going to tune it. I think it's going to be a real net benefit for the spec. Still hoping for some design iteration on some of the spec's pain points, but we'll see where it gets to with this tuning pass.
Sounds good ! ... cause I’ve got 300+apm, trust me, I’m playing the class as best as it can be LOL. Right now I think the class actually is kinda around others SINGLE target dmg wise. Just resource management problem.. at my 325+ I lvl, a bite shud be base 12k , 25k crits ... and bleeds heavier much heavier especially if we build a 5 dot for it.. warrior can do deep wounds right off the bat... 2500+ ticks?? (Top dmg skill I see recount, it was aoe to?)My !@#$ty rip only 1100 after build 5dot.

Well there goes the sharp bleed dot dmg fantasy of this spec.

I will admit the utility is very good with feral, (dungeon, healer and tank 50% hp, after 5dot bite it is awesome to throw a instant regrowth (can be big heal! ~10-20k) as a kitty cat and not missed a beat in ur dpsing, travel form benefit , strong survivability etc). But feral shouldn’t suffer dps wise for this... Actually makes it harder than say other easyyy mode classes, but I didn’t want play ez mode demon hunter anymore, was very strong, fact it was so op put me off it to. No skill, just 1 eye beam 15k+ dps xxxd zzzz

Look forward to changes.
Thank the Gods, I thought it was just me suffering.
Oh, thank heavens!

I was about to jump ship to my mage.
I would hope they buff Balance DPS as well...
Ok, but really, best day ever.
when will Balance get a blue post ?
Sounds good ! ... cause I’ve got 300+apm, trust me, I’m playing the class as best as it can be LOL. at my 325+ I lvl, a bite shud be base 12k , 25k crits ...

Well there goes the sharp bleed dot dmg fantasy of this spec.

Look forward to changes.

Not sure what you're on about. I'm ilvl 330 and I get 29k FB crits. I also get 5-6k Shred crits.

You also dont need 300 apm to play this class effectively...40-60 tops...but i guess i get what you're saying.
Everyone, relax. This is a TUNING FIX. meaning numbers okay. This should have happened before the 3 billion posts indicated something is wrong before the expac even went live. If anything there should be a giant apology slapped on this tuning fix.

Yes this is great news, except this is what they do to us EVERY. SINGLE. EXPAC, where they give a band aid, for a problem they cause, we yell and cheer hooray, and then stay satisfied with the horrible clunky mechanics of the spec. We fall victim to this crap every time. And if I didn't know any better it looks like they do it on purpose to actually avoid giving us a proper fix, under the pretense that our spec just got a patch dedicated to them.

We could be top dps, or bottom tier dps, SOMEONE is always ALWAYS going to be at the bottom. it makes no difference if the spec plays like crap... I'm not a fan of being overpowered and outperforming everyone if it means wanting to mangle my fingers rip them off and toss em out the window.

There is so much wrong with the spec that goes beyond numbers. At this point everyone has already formed there opinion on ferals. Good luck getting a group for mythic that doesnt ask "Balance or Feral", then proceeds to decline you based on your answer of feral, and nothing else.
I dunno man, the direct damage version of feral I find pretty fun to play...it's just like Wotlk Feral...

Shred shred shred, Rip, rake, then BITE that boss in the rear. Just wish there was enough haste or better energy management talents to pick to make it more consistent, rather than just a 60 second burst.
08/21/2018 02:44 PMPosted by Hydroxine
Everyone, relax. This is a TUNING FIX. meaning numbers okay. This should have happened before the 3 billion posts indicated something is wrong before the expac even went live. If anything there should be a giant apology slapped on this tuning fix.

Yes this is great news, except this is what they do to us EVERY. SINGLE. EXPAC, where they give a band aid, for a problem they cause, we yell and cheer hooray, and then stay satisfied with the horrible clunky mechanics of the spec. We fall victim to this crap every time. And if I didn't know any better it looks like they do it on purpose to actually avoid giving us a proper fix, under the pretense that our spec just got a patch dedicated to them.

We could be top dps, or bottom tier dps, SOMEONE is always ALWAYS going to be at the bottom. it makes no difference if the spec plays like crap... I'm not a fan of being overpowered and outperforming everyone if it means wanting to mangle my fingers rip them off and toss em out the window.

There is so much wrong with the spec that goes beyond numbers. At this point everyone has already formed there opinion on ferals. Good luck getting a group for mythic that doesnt ask "Balance or Feral", then proceeds to decline you based on your answer of feral, and nothing else.

Everything you have said is 100% correct.

The damage has been done to us already, really.
Can't wait for a 5% aura buff and no other changes : )
08/21/2018 02:24 PMPosted by Ratdawg
when will Balance get a blue post ?

“We’ve noticed some Balance Druids stacking Streaking Stars azerite trait causing them to deal a decent amount of single target damage. In light of this, Streaking Stars will be nerfed 20%

In other news, Congratulations on your new 2% melee autoattack buff, Feral Druids. We definitely listen to you!”
08/21/2018 03:25 PMPosted by Hippopotamus
Can't wait for a 5% aura buff and no other changes : )

I know you're being snide and sarcastic, but I would love if they brought leader of the pack back.
Another 4% aura buff?pls no hahahahaha..