Noticed this post on Feral in class Dev Forum

Druid
Tuning. LOL.

What I read from the developers is....

"We still hate PVP so much, we love PVE and want to tune for PVE damage. Who cares if you get destroyed in PVP? Did you beat the healers in DPS? Then shut up, pay us and enjoy your crappy class! We hate feral."

If I missed the translation, let me know where.
Incredible. People cry for Blizzard todo something, they say they are on it, and people still neckbeard out lul
Meh...don't really care. When are they going to notice how incredibly boring and mind numbing the Guardian rotation is?
08/21/2018 02:44 PMPosted by Hydroxine
Everyone, relax. This is a TUNING FIX. meaning numbers okay. This should have happened before the 3 billion posts indicated something is wrong before the expac even went live. If anything there should be a giant apology slapped on this tuning fix.

Yes this is great news, except this is what they do to us EVERY. SINGLE. EXPAC, where they give a band aid, for a problem they cause, we yell and cheer hooray, and then stay satisfied with the horrible clunky mechanics of the spec. We fall victim to this crap every time. And if I didn't know any better it looks like they do it on purpose to actually avoid giving us a proper fix, under the pretense that our spec just got a patch dedicated to them.

We could be top dps, or bottom tier dps, SOMEONE is always ALWAYS going to be at the bottom. it makes no difference if the spec plays like crap... I'm not a fan of being overpowered and outperforming everyone if it means wanting to mangle my fingers rip them off and toss em out the window.

There is so much wrong with the spec that goes beyond numbers. At this point everyone has already formed there opinion on ferals. Good luck getting a group for mythic that doesnt ask "Balance or Feral", then proceeds to decline you based on your answer of feral, and nothing else.

Truth is Truth.
08/21/2018 01:26 PMPosted by Shiftiescent
Literally got removed from a mythic group today because I wasn't balance. Maybe there's hope for me to enjoy mythic plus this expansion after all. lmao

exact same thing happened to me.. dude was like "oh you are feral. no sorry" and kicked me ... legit was depressed the whole day.
here's what will probably happen-

feral will get buffed, a mage will complain, feral will then get nerfed.

we'll be

right back

where

we always

are.
08/21/2018 04:54 PMPosted by Sugarbawls

we'll be

right back

where

we always

are.

Or a Rogue or Warrior. It always ends up precisely like you say.
Is it bad I'm super skeptical? The Q&A thread had a question about feral on almost every page. It was to the extent they knew if they ignored it there would probably be an uproar...

This post promises nothing and gives zero indication of what they have planned.

So... is it bad I think this post is just so they don't have to talk about it in the Q&A and then end up doing little to nothing about it?
I've said it before and I'll say it again. If all they do is turn the number knobs left & right it won't make a difference to me. The spec feels unimaginative/bland/boring with no abilities that feel impactful and no fun mechanics.
08/21/2018 05:10 PMPosted by Meowfurion
08/21/2018 04:54 PMPosted by Sugarbawls

we'll be

right back

where

we always

are.

Or a Rogue or Warrior. It always ends up precisely like you say.

Even with PvP templates removed they have not removed the pvp "tuning knobs" if you will - they've already shown it in hotfixes right before launch and possibly some after launch. We are no longer stuck in the days of PvE and PvP affecting each other in terms of numerical damage concerns. If they think the feral buffs they are going to give us are too much for pvp they will just reduce the pvp knob a bit.

To be honest I didn't think we would be buffed this soon, I'd already started leveling something else entirely but the above information about the pvp tuning is a fact, not hypothesis.
Hell, it's about time
08/21/2018 01:10 PMPosted by Mashpwntato
08/21/2018 01:04 PMPosted by Kaivax
We're currently working through a tuning package for Feral Druids.

Specifically, we're adjusting Feral performance relative to other specs in dungeons and questing. Please know: we've been reading all of the incoming feedback and keeping a close eye on player results in-game.

Thank you for all of this feedback. Much of it has been very useful in determining the substance of this adjustment.

This is something that we're testing carefully, and probably won't be finished and available to put into the live game until later this week. I'll let you know as soon as we have final numbers, and I'll post about it a final time when it goes live.

Tuning is a short term fix. Unless it increases the damage by a large amount. Which I am not a particular fan of. Our energy cost versus energy regen is still an issue. Shreds, rake, bites, rips, aoe all expensive in relativity. The class has no synergy for regen nor does it have a talent/azurite bonus to help.

I think the drop dot and babysit damage is going by the wayside. There are some who like bleeds but more of us (me) are moving to bursty shred n bite play. I don't mind bleeds if they helped regen energy or added a debuff that increases druid damage.

Thank you for addressing the low damage output but there has to be more of a change than just tuning
08/21/2018 04:12 PMPosted by Boomshakalaw
Incredible. People cry for Blizzard todo something, they say they are on it, and people still neckbeard out lul

Maybe they don't like the fact we might have to wait few multiple updates to get ferals back to where they originally where.
Originally posted by Blizzard (View Original)Collapse
After doing our internal testing, taking into consideration the feedback here and elsewhere, we're now going forward with the following damage increases:

Brutal Slash: +20% Damage
Swipe: +15% Damage
Thrash: +15% Damage

We don't have a precise timeframe for this to hit the live game, but we expect it in the next 48 hours or so.
As well, please, i beg you, make berserk stays up when you change the form, countless times i needed to change form to cast a regrowth to buff my bleed damage via bloodtalon (first time), only to see berserk buff vanishing.
Going to send a hotfix soon to fix this. Berserk should persist through shapeshifting, same as Tiger's Fury and Incarnation: King of the Jungle. Thanks for pointing it out.
Sorry Kitties, time to reroll :(
Can I just say? Called it.
*Slings EVERYTHING off the table*

This is insulting. Just flat out insulting. I swear, i have NEVER hated them more than I do now.
Goodbye everyone. Think I am done now. Bad decisions make a bad game.
Can i also just say.... Called it.

Also to this guy specifically:

You were saying?
As well, please, i beg you, make berserk stays up when you change the form, countless times i needed to change form to cast a regrowth to buff my bleed damage via bloodtalon (first time), only to see berserk buff vanishing.
Going to send a hotfix soon to fix this. Berserk should persist through shapeshifting, same as Tiger's Fury and Incarnation: King of the Jungle. Thanks for pointing it out.

After doing our internal testing, taking into consideration the feedback here and elsewhere, we're now going forward with the following damage increases:

Brutal Slash: +20% Damage
Swipe: +15% Damage
Thrash: +15% Damage

We don't have a precise timeframe for this to hit the live game, but we expect it in the next 48 hours or so.

from MMO champion, so maybe? doubtful our aoe will be on par, and brutal slash for single target gain again? I really hope theyre buffing more single target damage cause this is insane :/.