5-6 ex mythic raiders looking for home

Emerald Dream
Greetings all we are a group of friends that raided Mythic together in Legion. Our guild was on Hydraxis and we killed heroic Argus on 11/29/17 (World 110th). We pride ourselves on knowing our class and performance.

We are looking for a guild for Heroic Raiding, M+, and world PvP. We want to clear Heroic content and have fun.

our group is as follow:
DK Tank (pref)
Holy/Disc Priest
Monk (all roles)
Hunter
DK (all roles)
Warrior

As i do realize that adding this many people can change a raid group, we want to start playing with a new guild asap in order to build relationships and integrate into the new environment. Please add me aokiji1551#1128 so we can talk.
I believe you guys would be a great fit in <The Lions Bulwark>! We seem to share many of the same views about the game.

We are a newly formed guild going into BFA that has a Weekend oriented schedule (since many of our members have work or university during the week). We've grown quickly because most of our recruits have brought their IRL friend groups along with them to the guild, which has made for a fantastic social dynamic. There is typically ~20+ members online playing end-game content on any given night, with much higher activity during the weekends.

We are striving to build a culture of "Fun raiding, done well, on a casual schedule." We all are very busy and don't have the time to strive for world first kills, but we still want to enjoy raiding, play skillfully, and get bosses downed. Our plans are to clear Heroic content and possibly progress lightly on Mythic depending on everybody's interest.

We have two Heroic Raid teams scheduled for Uldir:

One Raid Team will meet Sat/Sun from 5:00p-8:00p CST.
Another Raid Team will meet Fri/Sat from 8:30p - 11:30p CST.

We currently have great need for Healers and DPS. I see you have one Tank in your friend group - there is a possibility that our Fri/Sat night team may have a tank opening but I can not guarantee that Tank spot before we go through our list of current members who have already expressed interest.

Please have all your friends check out our website at thelionsbulwark.org to apply! There you can join our Discord, fill out the #RaiderQuestionaire (be sure to @officer so we get notified promptly), and we can set up a brief voice interview with each of you.

Edit: I've also sent you a BTag request for the next time you log on =)

GhostlyHero#1541
Good Afternoon Deathbysmash,

I have added you to discuss the possibility of joining TNA. We just transferred back to ED and are currently forming a raid team.

I hope to speak with you soon.

Info
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767718011
https://discord.gg/AG6nRbA
Roxamus#1236
08/23/2018 01:00 AMPosted by Tyrelia
I believe you guys would be a great fit in <The Lions Bulwark>! We seem to share many of the same views about the game.

We are a newly formed guild going into BFA that has a Weekend oriented schedule (since many of our members have work or university during the week). We've grown quickly because most of our recruits have brought their IRL friend groups along with them to the guild, which has made for a fantastic social dynamic. There is typically ~20+ members online playing end-game content on any given night, with much higher activity during the weekends.

We are striving to build a culture of "Fun raiding, done well, on a casual schedule." We all are very busy and don't have the time to strive for world first kills, but we still want to enjoy raiding, play skillfully, and get bosses downed. Our plans are to clear Heroic content and possibly progress lightly on Mythic depending on everybody's interest.

We have two Heroic Raid teams scheduled for Uldir:

One Raid Team will meet Sat/Sun from 5:00p-8:00p CST.
Another Raid Team will meet Fri/Sat from 8:30p - 11:30p CST.

We currently have great need for Healers and DPS. I see you have one Tank in your friend group - there is a possibility that our Fri/Sat night team may have a tank opening but I can not guarantee that Tank spot before we go through our list of current members who have already expressed interest.

Please have all your friends check out our website at thelionsbulwark.org to apply! There you can join our Discord, fill out the #RaiderQuestionaire (be sure to @officer so we get notified promptly), and we can set up a brief voice interview with each of you.

Edit: I've also sent you a BTag request for the next time you log on =)

+1 for my guild, if you are into weekend raiding hit us up. We're going to have two teams so we can offer some flexibility.
But do you RP?
08/23/2018 06:52 AMPosted by Abrahof
But do you RP?

Emerald Dream is a PvE serv..... wait, no that's not right.

Either way, welcome, enjoy, please be respectful of RPers.
08/23/2018 07:36 AMPosted by Syths
"respectful of RPers" is how we ended up with all of the migranT² garbage forcing the RPers off the realm to WRA/other servers.

#RPersRiseUP
08/23/2018 07:42 AMPosted by Xeer
08/23/2018 07:36 AMPosted by Syths
"respectful of RPers" is how we ended up with all of the migranT² garbage forcing the RPers off the realm to WRA/other servers.

#RPersRiseUP

Very true, not much else we can do though. *shrug*
08/23/2018 08:17 AMPosted by Syths

We used to camp people off the server. Not saying that's the way to do it, but man did it work sometimes.
08/24/2018 06:15 AMPosted by Abrahof
08/23/2018 08:17 AMPosted by Syths

We used to camp people off the server. Not saying that's the way to do it, but man did it work sometimes.

Could it work again, or are we too few in numbers?
08/24/2018 06:17 AMPosted by Saltzfyre
08/24/2018 06:15 AMPosted by Abrahof

Could it work again, or are we too few in numbers?

Bigger issue would be getting into the right shard.
Hello! We do a bit of everything at <Mythically Mediocre>. Casual mythic raiding on Tues/Thurs from 8-11 server, and we are voting on our weekend casual normal/heroic raid times now. Last xpac our mythic team was 5/9 mythic TOS and 6/11 mythic Antorus.

It's looking like we have enough to start a second heroic team. I'd love to chat with you about possibly being a core of our secondary heroic team, and I'm happy to give your team some leadership and control over it if you'd like including raid leading (if you would like, otherwise I'd find someone in guild who would like to) and working out the best days/times.

Aside from raiding, we love M+ and have 2 M+ nights a week on Mon/Wed to make sure even the casual players get their weekly chests. We are focused on building a community with plenty of people to run with who have good attitudes and a casually competitive spirit.

If you're interested, my Btag is Tikkun#1665. I sent ya a request to discuss some options if you're interested.