Hover Mounts should Water Walk

General Discussion
I've never understood why a bird flying mount just falls in the water when it's clearly "flying"'....
08/22/2018 03:56 PMPosted by Nüba
Seriously mounts that "hover" like those flying disks and MOP serpents should water walk
There is no reason at all they shouldnt
My flying garbage can lid agrees with this post!
08/22/2018 03:59 PMPosted by Meurso
No. I grinded for my strider.

Gratz

So did anyone who has it, doesn't mean this is a bad idea.
If you hate your Strider, and are not a class that can water walk with abilities, Elixir of Water Walking is still in the game. Stock up. Enjoy.

Some of us grinded for hover disks too.
08/22/2018 04:00 PMPosted by Nüba

in what way does that stop you from using it?
do you seriously think it should be the only mount in the entire game to water walk? are you that entitled?
The general WoW nolifer is, yes.
08/22/2018 03:56 PMPosted by Nüba
Seriously mounts that "hover" like those flying disks and MOP serpents should water walk
There is no reason at all they shouldnt

McFly you bozo! Those mounts don't work on water - Unless you got Power!
If I can levitate over water, why are levitating mounts dragged through the water? Makes little sense to me.
Once you unlock a mount with waterwalk all mounts should recieve it I hate using the damn bug mounts I hated it in legion I hate it now.
I love orange chicken !
I'm going to grind for the water walking T-Rex.
...McFly you bozo! Those mounts don't work on water - Unless you got Power!
ROFL!!!!
Hoverboreds dont work on water

Have you not seen Back to the future part 2? they dont work on water unless you got power
08/22/2018 05:04 PMPosted by Iirissa
If I can levitate over water, why are levitating mounts dragged through the water? Makes little sense to me.

This is the reason I love my priest right now, oddly. I can just float over the water and herb or whatever and bubble to speed up. Whee. No mount needed.

But I agree. They should make some kind of leatherworking or blacksmithing blanket or shoes that water walks so we who aren't shammies or dks can enjoy water walking on a normal mount.
I wish mounts with water walking actually walked on water.
Would be awesome, but since they wanted to get rid of water walking on the bugs last expac, i doubt they're thinking or wanting even more water walkers. =(
I have mounts that literally do not have legs and can only fly. They become braindead and/or explode in to stupidity when they touch water.

Why?
okay. I did too...sooooo why is it a problem?
08/22/2018 05:22 PMPosted by Redphantom
I'm going to grind for the water walking T-Rex.

what? O_o