Letter to all Horde World PVP Players

General Discussion
If only there were a way you could fix every single problem you're having. Perhaps by going to Stormwind, switching off a certain toggle, and going about your business as usual?
Lmao get off your high horse, Allie do the same thing.
I was ganked mercilessly by Alliance while I was leveling my mage through BfA. There will be payback!
I never have issues like this. Do you know why OP? I don't turn on warmode. Maybe you should turn it off too.
08/26/2018 06:02 PMPosted by Whisperdwn
Horde: "Oh look, this person is at the flight master looking at the map" (Attack)
Horde: "Oh look, this person is just standing there and not fighting, they must be out smoking or making a sammich" (Attack)
Horde: "Oh look, this person only has 25% health because they just finished fighting an elite" (Attack)
Horde: "Oh look, this person is contemplating which gear reward to select after turning in their quest" (Attack)
Horde: "Oh look, this person is in the middle of a fight with 6 mobs they are farming" (Attack)
Horde: "Oh look, this is a level 112 and I am a level 120" (Attack)
Horde: "Oh look, this is a level 112 and I am a level 120 and thought "easy pickings". But wait . . . now I am fleeing because they are winning and I don't want them to get credit for a horde kill.

Seriously Horde . . . have some ethics. This is getting ridiculous.

Kudos to the Horde that do have ethics. I know the majority of you do.

Letter to the Alliance:
You do all this.

Letter to everyone:
You have warmode on...you are up to be targeted. Period.

Letter to myself:
Hey there, you come here often?
Nothing personnel, kid.
Warmode on = all's fair . Warmode off = safe. If you stand still while warmode is on then that's on you. If you want to just be a stationary target leave warmode on but if you don't then turn it off. Warmode is for PvP not PvE. Too many PvE players complaining about warmode. If you PvE with warmode on then stop complaining.

FOR THE HORDE!
we are suppose to be at war. I have warmode on because I would like to get into some wpvp. any time i'm ganked it is just another then I died story for at work when gathered around the water cooler and a coworker says how was your game last night?
Switch off war-mode and stop complaining. Switching on war-mode is signing the contract to get ganked, deal with it.
If you're going to be ez honor, turn off WM.
If it's red it's dead.
All this complaining reminds me of my old days playing Alliance on a PVP server. Horde attacks Stormwind. Everyone sits in Trade Chat complaining about how our AH was slaughtered. Try to start a raid group to go hit Org? Nah... Everyone just wants to sit around in Stormwind complaining about how they have to wait for NPCs to respawn.

Here, let me counter your argument:

Alliance: Sees horde. Runs away.
Alliance with 3 friends: sees lone horde (Attack)
Alliance with 3 friends: Sees lone Horde group up with a few more Horde after being ganked (Pally bubble hearths)
Alliance: (Counters a 3 man horde group with a 15 man raid group)

It ain't always fair. That's WPVP. If it ain't your cup of tea, turn it off.
Has the OP stated yet that they've leveled on warmode as horde too? Or do I have to assume that they have a biased one-sided perspective?
Pffffft. Turn warmode off.
You know long ago I leveled on a PvP server and Alliance did this just as much as Horde.
This list sounds like the alliance on my server. Every time I have been on the losing end, I've had to deal with corpse camping or excessive emoting or other generally provocative behavior. I find the best solution is to rise above. A few days ago, me and a few friends decided to take over Drustvar for an hour. We did not once corpse camp, and deliberately moved away from Alliance players trying to level. But after we all had bounties and they mounted a counter attack, you bet they camped our bodies for a good long while, dancing and emoting away. Both factions do things to try and trigger the other. You just have to be better than that.
So, PVP Happened with Warmode On?

Well, I got good news for you, OP. PVP will remain to happen with Warmode turned on.
I hate when the Alliance does that.
Alliance: "Oh look, this person is at the flight master looking at the map" (Attack)
Alliance: "Oh look, this person is just standing there and not fighting, they must be out smoking or making a sammich" (Attack)
Alliance: "Oh look, this person only has 25% health because they just finished fighting an elite" (Attack)
Alliance: "Oh look, this person is contemplating which gear reward to select after turning in their quest" (Attack)
Alliance: "Oh look, this person is in the middle of a fight with 6 mobs they are farming" (Attack)
Alliance: "Oh look, this is a level 112 and I am a level 120" (Attack)
Alliance: "Oh look, this is a level 112 and I am a level 120 and thought "easy pickings". But wait . . . now I am fleeing because they are winning and I don't want them to get credit for a horde kill.

Seriously Alliance . . . have some ethics. This is getting ridiculous.

Kudos to the Alliance that do have ethics. I know the majority of you do.
Just turn off War Mode. I did that last night when I kept getting camped/ganked/ambushed at every corner in World Quest areas.