Why are people asking for updates on the exploiters?

General Discussion
If you didn't exploit, why do you care?
Because if Blizzard doesn’t ban and roll back their gear, azerite, rep, and rewards it shows they don’t care about the legit gamers and we are all left behind by cheaters.

We who play how it’s designed are behind the curve because we didn’t cheat.

That is unacceptable by any means
08/27/2018 01:20 PMPosted by Orillan

So, is it okay for the rest of us to get exalted with all factions just over a week into the game? Is this right for people to do and not get the penalty for it? How is it fair to those of us who would LOVE to be exalted already but haven't broken any rules and continue to grind, "A turtle has made it to the water!"
08/27/2018 01:23 PMPosted by Trivius
Because if Blizzard doesn’t ban and roll back their gear, azerite, rep, and rewards it shows they don’t care about the legit gamers and we are all left behind by cheaters.

it will also make it so everyone will want to start to cheat
Its interesting how OP is posting on a level 1 toon. I think we found an exploiter.

i would love to know so i can look at the ban and say to myself. deserved. but if the ban is for say... 1 day and no reset. im going to be a bit pissed at blizzard...
Widespread problems deserve widespread and public resolutions.

...I don't mean name names and shame, I just mean something like: "we're deleting accounts, don't exploit, mmm'k?"
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/schadenfreude
The quest is why did you care enough to post?
Busybodies gotta stay busy somehow...
08/27/2018 01:30 PMPosted by Meeoow
Its interesting how OP is posting on a level 1 toon. I think we found an exploiter.

i would love to know so i can look at the ban and say to myself. deserved. but if the ban is for say... 1 day and no reset. im going to be a bit pissed at blizzard...
was for 3 days and no reset, the people who got ban posted on the forum it was found on saying what happen..which is why us people who didnt cheat are waiting for a blue to say what there going to still do about it if anything.
Same reason people slow down to look at a car wreck. It affects their life in no way but they gotta gotta gotta know what's happening.
08/27/2018 01:36 PMPosted by Leprechaùn
08/27/2018 01:30 PMPosted by Meeoow

was for 3 days and no reset, the people who got ban posted on the forum it was found on saying what happen..which is why us people who didnt cheat are waiting for a blue to say what there going to still do about it if anything.

Yes it was. however they can do it all in one big swoop and take people out in a big ban wave. not to hard a MVP posted about how easy it is to track this stuff. i expect to see something probably tuesday
08/27/2018 01:23 PMPosted by Trivius

Pretty much this. I'll admit, I'm not overly bothered by it. There's tons of people that are ahead of me in every aspect of the game but usually because this is their job / they took time off / etc.

I generally can't and won't support games where it's okay to cheat, exploit, lie, steal, whatever, and get a major advantage by generally being dishonest just because there's concerns about income loss or because it's a streamer.

Little by little it says to the majority that it's okay to exploit if enough people exploit because then there's too many to ban, and I'll be standing in my crappy Heroic armor still calculating how many days until Dark Irons because I never subscribed to "Well, errybuddy else is doin' it."

I would like to see them punished severely for glitching-exploiting.
08/27/2018 01:40 PMPosted by Evadyn
Pretty much this. I'll admit, I'm not overly bothered by it.

I am. I want to play as a Mag'har orc garbage racials and all. Why do I have to put in another week of play time or so when I could have just cheated.
I care because i had surgery on both wrists this week and can't play any video games. I'm binge watching Netflix but i can only take so much tv repeats. This exploit thing is mildly entertaining.
Blizz usually bans en masse.... they probably busy collecting data and names of offenders and in one swoop will gather them all up for immediate Termination
Karig. you can unlock them... do all the world quests daily and you get them no explots needed my freinds got them open...
I bet a lot want to know because the decision Blizz makes, will decide if they keep paying to play this game or not.

Also the exploiters, all of them, should be severely punished or there is no integrity left in the game or its developers. None at all.

Normally people wouldent but someone found out that they got a slap on the wrist for it and speculation is fueling rage. Im not happy either especially if they got to keep everything they exploited to get. we are talking about weeks ahead when Uldir releases in 8 days, and mythics+ not for another week after that. We are talking about a serious advantage here going into uldir, so people are rightfully concerned and upset.