[H-RP/RP-PvP] Gor'Watha Warband

Wyrmrest Accord
(( well this got wild while my power was out.

anyway! hello to those who've been looking into joining or looking for trolls to rp with! we're a p chill group overall, and you may see us post stories from time to time on these forums. if you ever wanna do some sweet, sweet rp i'm game. ))
(( Rumpcha is a fun dude to RP with: definitely pester him if you see him around!

To piggyback off that too- if you see me out in Nazmir or Vol’dun with WM on, I’m probably IC! Feel free to say hello or tag along for some IC WPVP action if that’s up your alley! ))
Is this the same guild that did bar nights on Saturday nights in Booty Bay during MoP?
09/03/2018 04:57 AMPosted by Rizeo
Is this the same guild that did bar nights on Saturday nights in Booty Bay during MoP?
Sure is! We took a bit of a break for WoD and Legion, and have returned with gusto. Still working on getting Juzmik the bartender back :D
09/03/2018 05:53 AMPosted by Rasks
09/03/2018 04:57 AMPosted by Rizeo
Sure is! We took a bit of a break for WoD and Legion, and have returned with gusto. Still working on getting Juzmik the bartender back :D

Oh wow! I have so many great memories from that. I used to be in SoL and we'd come out and RP with everyone. That event was by far one of my fondiest memories from MoP and I was sad when it stopped. Any plans of bringing it back in the future?
09/02/2018 09:25 PMPosted by Umcha

anyway! hello to those who've been looking into joining or looking for trolls to rp with! we're a p chill group overall, and you may see us post stories from time to time on these forums. if you ever wanna do some sweet, sweet rp i'm game. ))

Umcha, you may want to tone down your aggressive literary critique style for these forums and the WRA fiction re-edits. And I don't think that Rasek's 'copy edits' will go down well either. Just some friendly advice. Good luck with everything.
09/03/2018 09:04 AMPosted by Zendarion
09/02/2018 09:25 PMPosted by Umcha

Umcha, you may want to tone down your aggressive literary critique style for these forums and the WRA fiction re-edits. And I don't think that Rasek's 'copy edits' will go down well either. Just some friendly advice. Good luck with everything.

(( thanks for the advice! i'm too busy to really provide critique for people unless i'm being paid, these days, but your concern for my wellbeing and reputation is noted and appreciated! <3 ))
09/03/2018 07:37 AMPosted by Rizeo
Oh wow! I have so many great memories from that. I used to be in SoL and we'd come out and RP with everyone. That event was by far one of my fondiest memories from MoP and I was sad when it stopped. Any plans of bringing it back in the future?
Haha, maybe if we get Juzmik back. I myself was never a good bartender.
09/03/2018 09:09 AMPosted by Umcha
(( thanks for the advice! i'm too busy to really provide critique for people unless i'm being paid, these days, but your concern for my wellbeing and reputation is noted and appreciated! <3 ))

Oh good. Yeah... unsolicited critique of artists' work can come off as aggressive. Especially when you offer assertive opinions which can't be backed up with actual academic/literary sources.
Good to see a bunch of my old friends alive and well on Wyrmrest Accord, and it appears I may have found a home for my troll as well.

If I can get off my butt and get it leveled.
09/03/2018 09:39 AMPosted by Toriavon
Good to see a bunch of my old friends alive and well on Wyrmrest Accord, and it appears I may have found a home for my troll as well.

Leveling is the real struggle. I think they're nerfing xp needed again though.
(( leveling is my bane in any game. i have characters i very much want to play in ffxiv, for example, but… leveling… ugh. ))
09/03/2018 09:56 AMPosted by Rasks
09/03/2018 09:39 AMPosted by Toriavon

Leveling is the real struggle. I think they're nerfing xp needed again though.

I hope so. It wasn't bad getting my hunter to 120, but Bebbit is a real struggle for some reason.
I, uh, almost like Guardian more than Feral. Cat form in Guardian is almost comparable to Feral cat form, and way more survivability with Bear form.
You live your big bear dreams.
Wowee zowee, Gor'Watha turns 8 years old today. Gonna make a shiny banner with all our faces on it and just scribble out everyone who died. Out of respect. Naturally.

Love you kids <3
Nerds
Say that to my face and not online