Island Expedition loot drop rates need to be buffed

General Discussion
Haven't seen anyone with any of the pets, mounts, etc that Blizzard ranted and raved about in the Forbes interview. I don't even get a bag of dubloons half the time that I complete a mythic IE. Please fix this.
I've done upwards of 50 since launch and not a single damned thing.

That's including normal/heroic/mythic/PvP expeditions too. I figured the latter two would have better drop rates but guess not?

Do they really think that the measley sum of azerite we get at the end is enough reward and all the cool !@#$ is an added bonus?

If something's not done, I don't see them being relevant beyond the weekly.
Can we please just trade Dubloons for something?

Gear? Cosmetics?
you'll be doing them for the next two years
relax
08/29/2018 07:55 PMPosted by Mistakes
you'll be doing them for the next two years
relax

Yup 40k worth a week and that's it.

Not enough reason to do them.
I'm already done with expeditions just did my 5 different ones to unlock the research perk and not touching them again, not even for the weekly or cosmetic rewards it's just not worth the time.
I've gotten two rep items and two pets.
08/29/2018 07:59 PMPosted by Morthra

Pics or didn't happen.

Can you get 7th legion rep? 13k/21k...
08/29/2018 07:58 PMPosted by Dolbar
I'm already done with expeditions just did my 5 different ones to unlock the research perk and not touching them again, not even for the weekly or cosmetic rewards it's just not worth the time.

Same. Except if they increased the drop rate or rewards, I'm still not stepping foot in there.

They marketed these as a big feature for the expansion, but mechanically and design-wise, they're pretty boring. Blizzard could have done so much better.
I've gotten 4 pets so far.

I have zero complaints.
08/29/2018 08:01 PMPosted by Såtyr
Pics or didn't happen.

Friend got two pets the first week.

Go look at the Undermine Journal if you want proof that they're dropping.
I've gotten 3 rep items.

That's it.

Guild member got a mount within his first few runs, didn't even remember if there were a trigger for it or not, let alone the difficulty.

My friends I run with have gotten a handful of pets, but after a combined 425+ chances at loot combined, you'd expect something more by now. I'm at nearly 100 total, and have yet to see a single pet myself.
I got one pet, the Sparkleshell Sandcrawler, and despite doing a number of expeditions on Mythic, I got it after a normal run.

I agree, the drop rates seem abysmally low though.
Yeah I'd like to buy some of the cosmetics w/ the dubloons if they don't want to buff the drop rate.
Need more visibility to get this changed
I thought China passed a law requiring game companies to reveal drop rates. Anyone know if this holds true for Blizzard as well?
08/29/2018 08:05 PMPosted by Kulzuk
I've gotten 4 pets so far.

I have zero complaints.

Pets are nothing

Wait until you find out that the mount drop rates are .2%

making them probably the rarest mounts in the entire game almost by a mile next to the love rocket and sha mounts
I've got coins and quest item to turn in for azerite. Maybe have the mobs lootable so they at least will give gold or chance at epic drop.
Agreed.
08/29/2018 08:01 PMPosted by Såtyr
08/29/2018 07:59 PMPosted by Morthra

Pics or didn't happen.

Can you get 7th legion rep? 13k/21k...

You CAN get rep items, Tonight for my first time playing those damned tings ive gotten 2 spices (order) and 1 scroll (wake).

Still not what I need though, which are flags foor 7th legion. Im starting to think they REALLY want that grind to be the longest. No contracts? Rare dropping flags? Time locked rep? Pretty silly.