Island Expedition loot drop rates need to be buffed

General Discussion
We need more AP from the islands and we need to massively buff the drop rate for the cosmetics.
I saw a guy on parrot mount in a heroic today. Said it dropped on heroic I didn't ask how many attempts.
1 normal run I got the Surf Jelly mount, Poro pet and a large bag of doubloons.

3 weeks of just running normals for the weekly now, that was the first time I got something more than just doubloons.
I feel like the drop rates are bugged or something.

There are TONS of rewards from island expeditions. Things like transmog gear, pets, mounts, reputation tokens, and more.

Something so abundent with rewards shouldnt have what feels like a less than 5% drop chance on EVERYTHING.

fix them Blizzard.
I just do my 6 heroic for the week and be done with it.

Useless content.
It took 9 runs before I even got my first doubloon. I was thinking the rewards had to be bugged.

Things should never be so stingy that you start wondering if it's broken.
08/30/2018 08:06 PMPosted by Horizon
I feel like the drop rates are bugged or something.

There are TONS of rewards from island expeditions. Things like transmog gear, pets, mounts, reputation tokens, and more.

Something so abundent with rewards shouldnt have what feels like a less than 5% drop chance on EVERYTHING.

fix them Blizzard.

If the drop rate was 5%, people wouldn't be complaining.
Would like the weekly reward to be higher. It should pretty much guarantee one neck level per week.

This week is nice with the demolisher from the orc vendor. Keep that thing alive and you’ll be done the expedition in 10 min or less.
Island expeditions are terrible.

It's disheartening to think I'm going to have to grind out RNG mounts in such a miserable and boring environment.

Maybe in 2 expacs from now when you can clear them in 5 minutes. Then it might be tolerable.
Effort doesn't equal the rewards you get. I can kill the rare NPC's, free NPC's from cages, do all the side quests and boat camp the enemy team into oblivion, win 9000-2100 and it makes no difference if I mindlessly grind out azerite with strangers.

Low low low odds won't make players do this. Give us some incentive via good play and goals.