Entire dungeon, NO LOOT?

General Discussion
Hi, you must be new here.
5 heroics today with a premade.

3 of them gave no loot to anyone.

Time played is going to go through the roof for Q2 guys.
Since when was joining a dungeon run equated to guaranteed loot?
I was coming to make a post about this complete S**t Show as Talliesen (sp?) would say...but yall beat me to it....

1.) The vast...VAST...Really VAST...Gear I have seen as a Fury Warrior player has Versatility on it...That effectively kills any hope of my being effective in a normal mode group. Getting gear isnt the problem...I just cant use any of it.
2.) Drop rates changed and I really dont care about that...I ran the Mother Lode 15 Times and got 2 pieces of loot that entire time....A 2h mace with OMG stats I can use...and a crap plate piece with yet More Versatility and Crit as a side note,,,lol. If your going to equate game difficulty with drop rates rather then boss fight mechanics, make the drops something we can use...to me its like a life sucking abyss...
3.)My DPS is so low and the gearing standards other players in the community are adding in Group Finder are destroying my experience in WoW and I have played as a casual for 12-14 years. Normal mode should be about getting your foot in the door and a way to get out of quest gear to habdle the WQ's, Rep Farms and now Island Expeditions. Having a crapstatic drop rate in Normal Dungeons with an even greater chance of getting gear you cant use makes it that much more harder to be worth playing...and I am not even talking about being leet here...I've been there done that...This drop rate change seems way lower than any other expansion just for usable normal gear.

4.)I like this Expansion so far though...Im just frustrated by being out DPS'ed by level 115 melee classes in Normal Dungeons becuase I can not get RNGESUS to work with me under whatever Blizz changed. Advice to peeps leveling toons in BFA...Do not go after Ilvl on your quest gear...pay attention to secondary stats...Dont chase the Ilvl rabbit, it will kill you once you start doing normal dungeons...
Look at my gear. I've ran every mythic except 2 (the ones behind rep/achievement) so 9 total and I got 4 pieces. I went 3 in a row without a drop.
The rng is way out of line. Some dungeons gives you nothing and others give you 2-3 pieces. I'd rather have a guaranteed piece inside the dungeon than having to deal with the rng.
Yea...Azurite isn't loot...at least with armor, you get to keep the appearance...and then you get to sell it when you don't need it...the Azurite will have zero value in the long run...and very little in the short run considering how much you need.
this is a line of crap. drops are garbage yes. nonexistent no.
RNG is RNG.

Sometimes you get loot, sometimes you don't.

Reminder that loot is a means to an end.
they need to add explosim or something there, imo
09/25/2018 04:47 PMPosted by Stoneshield
Yea...Azurite isn't loot...at least with armor, you get to keep the appearance...and then you get to sell it when you don't need it...the Azurite will have zero value in the long run...and very little in the short run considering how much you need.

this is an overall problem with theazerite acusition of traits.

for example in legion we chose wich trait paths to gto down eventuly unlocking all of them. though the traits on Artifact weapons were not all amazing, the azurite triats limited use through only having three has allowed them to make them more powerful.

my point is that when you got AP in legion you were getting something, because you were getting points toward unlocking a trait, in BFA YOU ARE GETTING A TEMPORARY access to a trait your probably gonna have to re unlock in the end anyway, and that design is very disheartening.

if all the traits were unlocked through the necklace and we were then able to pick and choose which azurite triats to socket onto the gear we got, it would be a lot better, and take out the need for reforgeing everytime you wanna spec swap / keep a bunch of gear in your bags.
08/19/2018 05:40 PMPosted by Dasharin
Since when was joining a dungeon run equated to guaranteed loot?
hes not saying gear hes saying he literally got nothing
08/16/2018 12:21 PMPosted by Honkias
You just started with BFA didn't you? Just because you enter a dungeon doesn't mean you are going to get loot it means theres a chance you will get loot. I cant tell you how many dungeons and I've done and got no loot. I just tell my self better luck next time and enjoy my day
well they actuly could have started in legio where you got a rewarding AP, and bloods of sargaras
Gotta stretch that content as far as it can go, ya know?

New content isn't needed if you can't seem to get that reward you want from those dungeons you keep doing ;)
I have gone through 3 raids killing 5 bosses each, world boss kill each week + LFG and I have walked away with 0 loot and spending all coins each week. I have said it 100 times and I will say it again I freaking HATE personal loot, the RNG is a freaking trash in this game.
Ran a dungeon on my hunter at 116 and got 0 loot. Thankfully our heals was a 120 shaman who got 3 pieces and traded them to me. "shrug" I find myself logging in and staring at the screen for a few seconds then afk doing something else and eventually just exit game.
08/16/2018 02:02 PMPosted by Ghorghorbey
This rng loot system is better than the ''greed/need'' button

you have 0 likes my friend.
Reeeeeeeeeeeeee
Slap in the face
Unsub
Refund
Beta
kek
Such a rubbish system. If they are pulling this they should bring back need/greed