Discussion: Bring Back Useful Cheetah

Hunter
Please?
We get the trailblazer talent but that's only useful so long as you're not shooting. -_-
Trailblazer is what cheetah used to be without the daze... wtf do you want?
08/16/2018 07:18 PMPosted by Eckoh

Except for that part about not attacking for 3 seconds.. it’s a small difference that has a large impact.

Plus you mention the daze.. who the heck wasn’t using the glyph that got rid of the daze??

Why is this a talent though? It has no combat implications I have no idea why it is not a passive.

A useful Cheetah like he asked for? For one cheetah was awesome because it was an aura that applied to your party, buffs are always fun in my book. Also it didn't have a cooldown. And you didn't have to waste a talent point for it.

Of course current cheetah without a CD would be ridiculous but they could maybe at least make the non sprint portion affect your party members.
Trailblazer should be made baseline. Or give us our cheetah back
I thought I had read somewhere we were getting Aspect of the Pack back again. The only thing I've seen is a PvP talent...I guess that was it. But I was hoping for the real one.
Make Trailblazer a toggle, please!

1) Trailblazer is a talent that competes with another former baseline ability (Camo). That by itself should be a criminal act.

2) Trailblazer is a speed boost WHEN NOT ATTACKING. When not attacking is a FAR CRY from WHEN NOT BEING HIT.

In short, trailblazer vs. old cheetah:

One is extremely useful for kiting and requires skill to use to best effect.

One is brainless and UTTERLY USELESS FOR KITING.

I will let you figure out which is which.
I don't usually go in for petitions since they're a forum no no, but this change above all has made me the angriest at blizzard. Yes either put cheetah back the way it was or make trailblazer passive like some have mentioned.
As for the petition: MM has a substantially diminished capacity to kite multiple things. Something needs to be done. I loved Cheetah. Bring it back.

/signed
Seriously still mad about this nerf >:(
At the very least, make the Honor talent for it baseline. A 3 minute cooldown is insane.
08/17/2018 11:08 AMPosted by Kirela
I don't usually go in for petitions since they're a forum no no, but this change above all has made me the angriest at blizzard. Yes either put cheetah back the way it was or make trailblazer passive like some have mentioned.

What petition? This is a harmless "discussion" asking for a beloved talent which added depth and skill to the class, rather than the idiotic garbage we have now which FORCES us to spend a talent on a useless kiting ability speed boost.
Is anyone finding trailblazer useful?
08/17/2018 02:42 PMPosted by Wyspers

Ya, when I'm not actually playing the game I select trailblazer.

I'll agree with you when Camouflage is baseline.
08/17/2018 02:42 PMPosted by Wyspers

Its handy on the expedition islands for azerite power battles. Spend less time mounting and just going to the next target. Outside of that...no not really. I mean we can all mount in almost every part of a dungeon. I geuss it would be handy in old x mog runs?
Just allow it to be similar to Roar from Druids