Refund

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
If you could get a refund for BFA would you? I know I would in a second. I hate everything about it. I am glad some like it I am not against other players having fun. I simply cannot get into this expansion its aweful! I dislike item scaling more than any other issue even the item scaling with Legion. I am not against difficulty or challenges. I just want to feel a better jump in the way my toon feels as he advances. You do not get that feeling with item scaling.
yes
There's the door. See ya later.
Yes.
I mean I was probably just going to waste that money and time doing something else anyways.
No because once flight is out and catch up gear is released the game will be fun and I would buy it again.
I would. It's reskinned Legion 2.0
08/21/2018 05:25 PMPosted by Jquery
No because once flight is out and catch up gear is released the game will be fun and I would buy it again.

Pretty much this (and time gates are lifted). I have canceled my sub for now but will probably re-up once the above is met.
08/21/2018 05:23 PMPosted by What
I mean I was probably just going to waste that money and time doing something else anyways.
Yeah, but I could have given that money to Rock* games Red Dead Redemption 2 instead. A more worthy company of my money. Blizzard was once worthy, but they went the EA/Activision way now. Release now Fix Later. I like to reward good game companies that do not have that mentality with lots of money.
I don't regret buying BfA, I regret buying it so soon. I enjoyed leveling, but right now I just don't feel like there's a lot to do. Island Expeditions are a huge bust imo. No raids out yet. So, just grind dungeons. WQ don't feel very rewarding. Azerite Armor is a snore fest. There's not enough interesting content here yet imo.
Will never refund an xpac
This ilvl scaling issue is so blown out of proportion it's not even funny.

You gain power faster than world mobs. It just slows it down a little so you aren't steamrolling everything not in an instance the second you even look at good gear out of the corner of your eye.

There are issues with people more or less abusing an exploit that no doubt will be fixed [as it was in Legion], but the scaling itself is working fine.
Nope.
08/21/2018 05:30 PMPosted by Vaenaru

You gain power faster than world mobs. It just slows it down a little so you aren't steamrolling everything not in an instance the second you even look at good gear out of the corner of your eye.

There are issues with people more or less abusing an exploit that no doubt will be fixed [as it was in Legion], but the scaling itself is working fine.
That is your opinion, but I think its garbage and was never asked for or needed. You never steam rolled anything before scaling either until your were a few levels higher. It makes the game feel like a pain in the !@# to play instead of "fun"
No.
Nope.
Nope. Arguably my favorite leveling experience of any expac. Enjoying most of the dungeons, island expeditions are fun, Warmode has made WQs interesting when I have it on. There's not much I don't like about it so far.
08/21/2018 05:32 PMPosted by Creepshow
08/21/2018 05:30 PMPosted by Vaenaru

That is your opinion, but I think its garbage and was never asked for or needed. You never steam rolled anything before scaling either until your were a few levels higher. It makes the game feel like a pain in the !@# to play instead of "fun"

AKA this doesn't agree with what I said there for I don't want to see it.
Too soon to tell.

I really like the game world. I don't like the scaling.. I want to feel more powerful as I level, rather than every mob scaling with me and never feeling like I've accomplished something. There are things in general about the current game that I have never been a fan of, and never will be. But, this expansion seems fun enough if you approach it casually. It is nice to look at.

But, I'm just casually enjoying this until Classic, so overall I'm not as invested.
Absolutely yes.