War-Torn Satchel of Cooperation not enough?

General Discussion
How does Blizzard expect me to tank for a bunch of randos for just 1k gold? That's chump change. It should be at least 5k.
I’d settle for 1000 rep to faction of my choosing :)
08/22/2018 10:11 PMPosted by Adorbs

Now this i like. 1000 is a bit much, maybe 500.
08/22/2018 10:11 PMPosted by Adorbs

I wouldn't mind that either. The point is it needs to be more rewarding. Right now it's just a few crummy Azerite shards and a little gold.
Give us back a chance at rare mounts....
Herding cats is not fun. Up the ante Blizz....
08/22/2018 10:07 PMPosted by Årcadius
How does Blizzard expect me to tank for a bunch of randos for just 1k gold? That's chump change. It should be at least 5k.

I do agree, when I see them up I'm like "meh" and don't bother. Heroics are a boring waste of time.

1k gold - current tokens cost 121k, meaning I'd have to find 121 runs with a satchel just to afford 1 month game time. No thank you.
121 runs ks 4 runs a day. If youre saying you do absolutely nothing elae that brings in gold. Thats not bad actually.
08/22/2018 10:31 PMPosted by Shïvana
121 runs ks 4 runs a day. If youre saying you do absolutely nothing elae that brings in gold. Thats not bad actually.

4 runs is like 2 hours. 60 hours of dungeon spamming and dealing with the possibility of getting trolled for 15 dollars worth of game time... hmmm
This just in, entitle butt hurt noob tanks think they should get more incentive on top of a built in incentive system because they are just so freakin special.
08/22/2018 10:56 PMPosted by Izual
This just in, entitle butt hurt noob tanks think they should get more incentive on top of a built in incentive system because they are just so freakin special.

The queue times don't lie. Tanks are in HUGE demand and in short supply.
Bring back mounts + pets and people will do them. Why did they ever get rid of them anyway? I would log off another char just to get on my healer for bags if I saw they were up in WOTLK.

Or at the very least, a random chance for flasks, mats, or an accountbound rep token.
I heard they nerfed tanks and people are complaining about their tanks so I'd rather not tank like I did in FFXIV to be honest.
08/22/2018 11:13 PMPosted by Nephis
I heard they nerfed tanks and people are complaining about their tanks so I'd rather not tank like I did in FFXIV to be honest.

I feel a little bit squishy in heroics tbh. But I wouldn't really have a problem with that if the rewards were there.
A bag of gold and a few augment runes isn't a whole lot of incentive to do more then a few runs a day.

I would personally be spamming tank ques all day for a shot at some more of the new pet charms, but the majority of tanks aren't generally into the same kind of content.

But more gold always works because people can either be greedy, or they can be eyeing expensive ideas.

But what they have now isn't enough. There's been a bribe bag for tanks literally every time I've checked the heroic que since I got the ilvl to que for it. I'm sure DPS aren't liking waiting an hour or more for one dungeon.
i agree. up the gold drop please.
Agreed.

The point is to give incentive for people to tank.

What is there now is not enough.
I don't think I deserve more than what the bag has to offer. I simply don't think it offers enough for me to put up with 4 randoms.

The amount of gold they would have to put in that bag to make me want to spam tank dungeons would be so high that it would be unhealthy for the economy. It would have to be somewhere between 5 and 10k gold to even come close to matching gathering right now.

But yeah, mounts or pets would be nice. If you're a miner a cache of ore, herbalist a cache of herbs etc. As it stands, I'm not doing pug dungeons that rely on DPS not being bad for 900g.
I personally would love to see the satchels contain some of the following

• Battle Account Bound Reputation Tokens
  • Chances at rare mounts and/or pets
  • Consumables such as flasks and/or potions
  • Chance to include profession reagents such as leather, cloth, ore, herbs, fish
  • 08/22/2018 11:05 PMPosted by Årcadius
    08/22/2018 10:56 PMPosted by Izual

The queue times don't lie. Tanks are in HUGE demand and in short supply.

7-9 minutes doesn't seem that bad to me. If you are to stupid to add the value of those runes when mythic +/raids open then more fool you.
    The ap is also one of the faster farms but you are just another average geared scrub thinking they are awesome because they get a short queue.