What classes are you seeing a ton of?

General Discussion
08/24/2018 08:48 AMPosted by Glorysteel
Tank - DH
Healer - Pally
Melee - Rogue and Warrior
Ranged - Hunter and Mage

Agree with most of this list but I feel like disc priest is more popular than the holy pally rn but that’s just me
08/24/2018 08:48 AMPosted by Arethelon
Demon hunters.

Glide, double jump, fel rush. With no flying you simply can't beat that for mobility and saving time not having to go around the mountain but rather being able to go up it, and not having to wait for your glider to come off CD.
Disc Priests. More often than not, I end up with them as the healers when I do dungeons.
Monks
Paladins, Demon Hunters, and Druids tbh.
Paladins, Hunters, and Warriors are my most seen, but I'm also on an RP server so...

Least common: Monks, Mages, Warlocks
Hunters. Lots and lots of hunters. Or maybe I just notice them more because I am one myself
Druids and Paladins
This is my second character I'm leveling and I haven't really seen that many paladins. Every group I've ran with has been DH Tank, rogue, rogue, priest healer, and either warlock or mage. Outside of dungeons I'm seeing druid traveling form and DH gliding everywhere.
Lots of mages, my buddy tanked a dungeon and had all three flavors of mage as his DPS.

I see plenty of fellow warriors on the forums, so I imagine we're out there also.
Druids
08/24/2018 09:15 AMPosted by Melaroi

I see plenty of fellow warriors on the forums, so I imagine we're out there also.

If you go on horde you'll see every upright orc is a warrior waiting to go Mag'har
Rogues, DH, Balance Druids, Frost Mages, Warlocks, and Monk tank and Healers. I rarely see anything else.
I feel like I see a lot of monks but thats probably just confirmation bias since I usually go “oh hey, a fellow monk”.
Things I am seeing way more of than any other: DKs and Druids

Things I am seeing surprisingly less of than I have any other expansion: Hunters, Mages and Paladins

What I am surprised to see at all: Rogues. I mean they're not out in force to the degree of DKs and Druids, but I see several every day. Used to see them virtually never. Maybe they were always there but just collectively got bored with stealth?
Dang demon hunters. Disgusting all of them. We ought to build a wall to keep that filth out.
Hunters
warlocks
priests

haven't seen a DK in days
Saw a single pally over the last few days and it was holy.
Couple of rogues and a shammy but that's about it.
rogue warrior and hunters everywhere.

half my guild is warrior or hunter.
I main warrior and switched to Dk then monk due to too many warriors in my guilds seems its gonna happen again.

gonna start messing with dh now
08/24/2018 09:22 AMPosted by Aurenos
08/24/2018 09:15 AMPosted by Melaroi

If you go on horde you'll see every upright orc is a warrior waiting to go Mag'har

I made my Horde warrior a Highmountain because I'm a Canadian and having a moose tauren was too good to pass up.

Also I wanted to reduce the amount of female belves on the Horde.

I really want a Mag'har rogue though- but it will be quite a while before I get to that point.
08/24/2018 09:36 AMPosted by Shiversong
Things I am seeing way more of than any other: DKs and Druids

Things I am seeing surprisingly less of than I have any other expansion: Hunters, Mages and Paladins

What I am surprised to see at all: Rogues. I mean they're not out in force to the degree of DKs and Druids, but I see several every day. Used to see them virtually never. Maybe they were always there but just collectively got bored with stealth?

its because all 3 dps specs are good for pve and pvp now for the most part.

outlaw rogue is top tier pve right now, it's a leather armored warrior