Lightforged Augment Rune... Blizzard write me a check.

General Discussion
Prev 1 13 14 15 26 Next
This was unnecessary. Rep AND a lot of gold for a minimal buff at 120. This should not have happened, Blizz.
08/26/2018 08:36 AMPosted by Amo
This was unnecessary. Rep AND a lot of gold for a minimal buff at 120. This should not have happened, Blizz.

It was content from a previous expansion, this kind of stuff rarely persists from one expansion to another.

08/25/2018 08:27 PMPosted by Misskathryn
So there we are i have dumped at least a 2 digit percentage of my entire legion gold accumulation and its invalidated with no heads up.

Sorry, but that's kind of on your for spending beyond your means. If 40k is what you'd consider a lot of gold, then this purchase would be as unwise as a trailer-park dweller buying a Lexus.
08/26/2018 06:47 AMPosted by Felafel
Bumping to get a response from the cowards at Blizzard.
You blew 50K on that?
Why don’t you sue blizzard?
08/24/2018 07:22 PMPosted by Rankin
08/24/2018 07:04 PMPosted by Erthan
This just in. Stuff from old expansions is obsolete in new expansions.

This just in: There's a lot of stuff from old expansions that does not get obsoleted in new expansions. Blizz is very haphazard with how they decide what will be allowed to work going forward and what will be nerfed into oblivion.

Funny how the Draenor version of this item didn’t work at 110.
For all the spam of "Did you really think this item should work at 120" go look up what the fel focuser does, as it STILL WORKS AND GIVES MORE OF A BUFF THAN THIS RUNE DID.

There is ZERO consistency to their method and approach hence the backlash.

And anyone who raided in ABT was basically required to have one if you wanted to get the most out of your character don't be ignorant to reason just because you have no other defense other than to argue. My assumption is none of you purchased the rune or grinded the rep so you don't care, but if thats the case, why post in the first place?
Fel Focuser and Potion of Prolonged Power are from past expansion and still work at 120 (and are stronger than this Rune). So don't try to validate inconsistencies as fact.
I am not surprised they disabled it. It's just one of those things that feels petty and makes you go "really...?". Also no notice, no patch notes is kind of a squirrely way to do things. One minute it worked and the next it was literally disabled. Blizzard is starting to feel like that spoiled little brat in the neighborhood who won't share his toys.
08/26/2018 09:37 AMPosted by Gorthraw
08/24/2018 07:22 PMPosted by Rankin
This just in: There's a lot of stuff from old expansions that does not get obsoleted in new expansions. Blizz is very haphazard with how they decide what will be allowed to work going forward and what will be nerfed into oblivion.

Funny how the Draenor version of this item didn’t work at 110.

I think that one sold for like 1500g though.
WHY IS SOMETHING FROM THE LAST EXPANSION WORTHLESS IN THE NEW ONE?!?!?!?!?!

08/24/2018 06:57 PMPosted by Redeamer
I spent a fair amount of time and in game currency to get that lightforged augment rune. Now Blizzard put a restriction on it down to 119 so I can't even use it. Its soulbound on a single toon and resells for 100g? Who decided this? Put it back the way it was. It literally worked fine yesterday. Put it back.
How can anyone get so worked up over something so stupid and insignificant?
08/26/2018 10:02 AMPosted by Yeahbuddÿ

There is ZERO consistency to their method and approach hence the backlash.

its actually 100% consistent
the fel focuser counts as a flask
in mop and wod there was an item just like that
both still work
and the wod rune stooped working in legion too
08/26/2018 10:03 AMPosted by Ferenus
Fel Focuser and Potion of Prolonged Power are from past expansion and still work at 120 (and are stronger than this Rune). So don't try to validate inconsistencies as fact.

potion of prolonged power is a POTION
dont even try to pretend thats the same thing
08/26/2018 10:19 AMPosted by Athearia
How can anyone get so worked up over something so stupid and insignificant?

Just because it is stupid to you doesn't make it stupid, and as you have seen, many people have rational reasons to be upset. It was a meaningless nerf, a waste of gold, a slap in the face with the 100g vendor value, the cowardly stealth nerf Fri. night, etc..
Blizzard, can you stop being cowards and address this problem of you taking away things we pay lots of gold for? You're out of control with how frequently you do this to us. Knock it off. Keep your hands off of our stuff. GOT IT?
08/26/2018 11:37 AMPosted by Painbow
Blizzard, can you stop being cowards and address this problem of you taking away things we pay lots of gold for? You're out of control with how frequently you do this to us. Knock it off. Keep your hands off of our stuff. GOT IT?

There is nothing to address, as it isn't a problem.
bumping for truth
08/26/2018 11:39 AMPosted by Tarc
08/26/2018 11:37 AMPosted by Painbow

There is nothing to address, as it isn't a problem.

Post discord info. I'm getting on right now.

I want you to verbally say that while I'm interviewing you because I'm putting it on youtube.

(Watch guys. Here come excuses).