Not gonna keep paying $15 to grind rep

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 14 Next
08/27/2018 04:18 PMPosted by Holyvegan
I hate to say this...but I agree. I honestly usually don't complain about !@#$ like this...but I feel like I've just picked up where legion left off. I'm doing the same thing I was doing 3 weeks before the release of BFA. I feel thia way only doing the WQs in 3 zones...never mind doing all of them in 6 zones. F that

Yup.
08/27/2018 09:31 PMPosted by Eskay
hine whine whine. Seriously GD is a cesspool of lazy !@#$s who cant be arsed to do anything other then complain and ask for handouts

Not asking for handouts, never have
Can I has your gold?
I think the core issue is that the Allied races being locked behind reps. Or in the case of the Zandalari/Kul Tirans behind as of yet unannounced reps. Seems cheap. The Allied races were part of the advertisements of the expansion, yet they're not available upon paying for said expansion.

To many people, this seems underhanded to get them to purchase a somewhat lackluster release and then hit them with "You can't do that yet, but please stay subbed for X months before we decided to release the content."
Gonna play devils advocate here. If you were just given the allied race from the get go then what would you have done? You would have even less incentive to move around the world and do wqs and would just be sitting in the capital for your faction twiddling your thumbs at least my obsessive grind gave me something to do. Also it took me two weeks to get the rep needed to unlock DID at about 2 hours each day. It will take even longer to level the bastards from 20-120 if u want the armor but y'all can't be bothered to do the easy part of the grind?
08/27/2018 07:42 PMPosted by Zoopain
08/26/2018 10:42 PMPosted by Ob
then don't do them imo

Thats not really an option. Champions of Azeroth gives +60 item levels in total to your heart of azeroth. its a mandatory rep grind for every single player in the game and every single one of your alts.

Can you imagine redoing those silly mining quests hundreds upon hundreds of times for every character you level? I know I can't. Really feels like they want to discourage alts and sell race changes.
08/27/2018 07:28 PMPosted by Fedras
08/27/2018 07:13 PMPosted by Taienna
$15 isnt even enough for the wife and I to have a single Taco Bell meal together,

how much taco bell u eating m8
Taco Bell is groooooosssssss. I don't care about the fake meat, tastes like normal meat, but I find a pubic hair in my food every time. NEVER AGAIN
Bye! Good luck with your next game.
08/26/2018 10:36 PMPosted by Sharleycheen
xpacs been out like a week and im already to the point where i log in to grind rep and then log out

i just wanted to play a new race not repeat WQs every day

bye

I got news for you, you have been paying 15$/mo since you started playing just so you can rep grind as well as grind EVERYTHING else in this game.

Cya when reality slaps you and you resub, good luck until then.
xpacs been out like a week and im already to the point where i log in to grind rep and then log out

bye

cya
I'm indifferent about this rep grinding to play a race.

It's not going to stop me from playing the game, but I'm not going out of my way to play a race (all of them) that really look boring.
Ditto unsubscribed. I have less than 20 days left. This expansion feels like it was made to draw in as many people as possible, but forgot that you have to keep them. Why did 12 million people play Wrath? Because it drew them in and it was good. Blizzard is only working half of the equation. And since I can't call up the CEO of Blizzard and give him a piece of my mind I'll do the next best thing by hitting them were they really feel it. Their wallets. It's all I can do.
08/28/2018 05:37 AMPosted by Motors

bye

you have been paying 15$/mo since you started playing just so you can rep grind as well as grind EVERYTHING else in this game.

Maybe he doesn't want to grind. If I personally wanted to grind, I'd go back to playing D3. At least it was a fun grind lol.
08/26/2018 10:38 PMPosted by Sunivaz
Remove allied race rep grinds

Or just move it towards the heritage armor requirement and not the race unlock.

Blizzard is so unnecessarily stubborn in their designs and it's ruining the game.

The "I'm right" over gameplay they seem to be pulling is incredibly frustrating.
Could be worse. You could pay 15$ a month to get asked if you’re a Boomie or Kitty, answer kitty, and never get invites.
remove allied rep grinds it's awful and takes too long ,remove allied rep grinds it's awful and takes too long
08/27/2018 06:07 PMPosted by Dimensir
Back in my day, we had to grind rep with the Timbermaw just to WALK THROUGH A FREAKING CAVE to get to Winterspring.

Kids these days.
Pfffft

Yeah but back then grinding had ancillary benefits. Gold was hard to come by so any currency drop was significant. Green drops were useful for alts. Materials for professions were valuable.

Grinding back then felt like progressing. If you killed a hundred mobs you could look in your bag and see that you had moved forward in the game in multiple ways.

Blizzard has really broken that feeling of always taking a step forward with your character. And that has largely broken the game for some of us.
Later skater. See you in a week!
Not gonna keep paying $15 to grind rep

Then how much more than that are you willing to pay to grind rep?