Michael Skarn

Pet Battles
This trainer has three flying pets with 5.4 k is this a bug or intended (no pun ><) ??
No, they like suicide after a while or something. All you need to do is keep a pet alive. Dream whelpling works great with the toxic skin buff and sleep. I would think emerald proto would be good as well.
After 10 turns, they suicide.

Use Emerald Proto Whelp, Dream Whelpling, or Emerald Whelpling.
I used sprite darter hatchling on the first bee and cast life exchange. The other 2 bees are suicidal.
Edit: Is the first bee suicidal after a while as well?
08/29/2018 02:39 AMPosted by Maizou

If that's true, then, just like Rocko in Legion, we have another fight that can be soloed by Elekk Plushie.
08/29/2018 02:39 AMPosted by Maizou

Is that always? I must admit I was a bit weirded out that all three suicided on me. LOL. I thought it was just a lucky fluke.
They are acting like real bees. After some bees sting once they die. Honey bees do this IRL, once they sting something they die.
Yeah, they introduced pet abilities that start the battle on cooldown.

Zandalari Shinchomper has an ability called Aura of Gonk which works similarly.
when i first saw the health on it i thought it was a bug but then i saw them just drop like flies :P
08/30/2018 03:21 PMPosted by Hötshot
when i first saw the health on it i thought it was a bug but then i saw them just drop like flies :P

I had same reaction .. I saw health of one and about spit my coffee out, saw health of the other two, about fell off my chair, then they all died and I realized its just like Rocko!
This pet battle was a pleasant suprise.
08/29/2018 01:05 AMPosted by Wariya
This trainer has three flying pets with 5.4 k is this a bug or intended (no pun ><) ??
that fight would make an awesome last dungeon heroic boss. Maybe change that to 2, 4k health legendary pets, with no suicide option.