Please change the amount of Turtles we need to save

General Discussion
To 6 instead of the current 12.

Thanks and my very soul appreciates this knowing it won't have to die twice as hard as it is currently.

6 is too much to be honest but I understand you like your metrics and whatnot so I'll compromise.
Git gud
The quest is already far easier/faster to do than most World Quests (except for the "Kill 1 enemy" quests)....
The entire quest takes like 2 minutes. Extremely low effort as it is.
I just afk from the computer for a couple of hours when I start that world quest
Make sure you are killing the crabs at the shoreline too...not just the gulls
I can not believe this would be an actual complaint, so I'm just going to assume this is a troll.
I believe we DO need to change the amount of turtles we need to save.

From 12 to 30.

That way I know at least one of them will live beyond the initial shore line.
08/29/2018 10:29 AMPosted by Sedryn
I can not believe this would be an actual complaint, so I'm just going to assume this is a troll.

You obviously have a higher threshold for boring/repetitive "content" than I do.
08/29/2018 10:28 AMPosted by Nillah
The entire quest takes like 2 minutes. Extremely low effort as it is.

It makes my mouse hand hurt.
08/29/2018 10:32 AMPosted by Skullbones
08/29/2018 10:29 AMPosted by Sedryn

You obviously have a higher threshold for boring/repetitive "content" than I do.

I'm not a huge fan of most World Quests in general, but this quest only takes 3 to 5 minutes. There are some actual problems with the current game. This turtle quest taking too long isn't one of them.
A Turtle has made it to the water.
SAVE THE TURTLES
The first time I did this quest in Beta, it was 20 turtles. Then it was lowered to 15. Now it is 12. They've already lowered it significantly.
The number of turtles needed to save should be reduced by ilvl.
I like the quest, but sometimes i wish there was better animation or something. The seagulles kinda just drop a bit and phase out. It does not look like they get hit at all half the time .
Nah. Actually, the one thing I wish they would change about that one is to make it more gory when you fail to save one of the babbies. I know they already sort of fixed it, but still. Extra motivation, you know?

And STILL it's ever so much better than the unspeakable "Like the Wind" atrocity in Legion.
Seriously, this quest takes MAYBE 3 minutes.
Everyone jumping at op, but I agree. I would rather do any of the other world quests, even if they take significantly longer. It's tedious and not even remotely enertaining.
Am I playing wrong? Because I have no problem with that WQ, and it only takes me a couple minutes to complete it.