Please change the amount of Turtles we need to save

General Discussion
08/29/2018 10:39 AMPosted by Gingabeard
Everyone jumping at op, but I agree. I would rather do any of the other world quests, even if they take significantly longer. It's tedious and not even remotely enertaining.

I think the mages quests in legion where way worse, when they worked i thought they where less fun and slower.
But i found so many bugs with them.
08/29/2018 10:26 AMPosted by Hirai
The quest is already far easier/faster to do than most World Quests (except for the "Kill 1 enemy" quests)....

The point isn't how fast it is, but rather how fun it is. And frankly, the WQ is very slow paced and annoying.
08/29/2018 10:42 AMPosted by Irrenhaus
The quest is already far easier/faster to do than most World Quests (except for the "Kill 1 enemy" quests)....

The point isn't how fast it is, but rather how fun it is. And frankly, the WQ is very slow paced and annoying.
Honestly, I find the GCD on the Tortollan matching game to be more annoying. (Oh, and there totally needs to be a stealth achievement for completing the matching game in eight moves.)

It's really not. Maybe you have bad aim, and the turtles keep getting killed.
Just make it murder 12 turtles instead.
It's called "Beachhead" so make the turtles come to the beach from the water instead of heading into it. It's the job of the player to not let any up the beach.
Rename the turtles to "Oma'ha Turtles" and give us a "MG-042 as a weapon"

Not everything has to go by at breakneak speed. A more leisurely sort of pace is entirely appropriate to a quest about (and offered by) turtle people.
The cycle of life can be cruel...
I have a way faster way to get them to the water.

/throw
/kick
that is my favorite world quest.

i hope it becomes a meme

A TURTLE HAS MADE IT TO THE WATER
On beta it was 15 turtles, so they already did. And like most Tortollan Seeker WQs, on Beta if too many people were doing it at the same time it'd bug out - either you couldn't click to start it, or it'd be horribly buggy (for instance, you literally couldn't do the match 2 one if someone else started it for whatever reason).

It's fine. It's quick, it's easy. and it's already been reduced from what I guess the initially intended.
08/29/2018 10:45 AMPosted by Zynles

It's really not. Maybe you have bad aim, and the turtles keep getting killed.

On the contrary, I kill the crab/birds so quick I wait more than I shoot. Seriously, mouse up, mouse down + left/right and wait. If you're fast then the mobs never pile up and there's nothing to kill. It's boring and slow.

08/29/2018 10:44 AMPosted by Iggnatz
Honestly, I find the GCD on the Tortollan matching game to be more annoying.

I agree! I do more waiting than matching. These tortollan quests are so painstakingly slow.
The hardest part of this quest is that some locations make it very hard to see the aiming arc/reticle due to the sky background being near the same color. The second hardest is that gulls will sometimes fly right under the shot because and not be hit because of the way the shot arcs.

But neither of those problems makes this minigame hard.
Play overwatch. Shooting is EZ
08/29/2018 10:23 AMPosted by Mackinzee
Git gud

WOW! You push buttons better than everyone else! You are god like.

It amazes the heck out of me how some feel superior because they can push buttons better or faster than others.
I would prefer if they added more turtles, I enjoy the gameplay of that quest a lot, it's a shame it's over after 2 minutes.
It was "fun" the first time, but not anymore...

Its the only reputation I still have it at Friendly... It is just too boring.
Has to be a troll, this is so easy to do.
08/29/2018 11:16 AMPosted by Avoidme
WOW! You push buttons better than everyone else! You are god like.

It amazes the heck out of me how some feel superior because they can push buttons better or faster than others.

While I hate the response of GIT GUD.... It's BS. Complete and utter BS

Video game are about pushing buttons, the faster the better.

Meaning if you push buttons faster you are indeed better off.

Fighting games are iffy on this. Faster and more precise, I guess I should say.
08/29/2018 10:22 AMPosted by Skullbones
To 6 instead of the current 12.

The quest takes a few seconds.

All of these are WAY easier than the Kirin Tor quests, people complained about.

I'm 51 and the most non-arcade skilled person there is, doing keyboard turning and crud. These are still very easy.
I know...... you want to hear a turtle made it to the water more often, and you feel bad that your turtles aren't making it....