Shadow Priest or Shaman(dps) LF guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm a returning player and playing Shadow Priest or Shaman(dps), but can play whatever is needed.

A little history about my raiding experience I have raided high end and casually over the years and just came back from a break. I have done this over all different classes and when I raided high end I parsed quite frequently.

I'm just looking for a chill raid group that raids 2-3 nights during the weekday evenings. Looking to stay Horde and can transfer no problem.

Any questions feel free to ask.
Btag bakamagician#1617
My guild is recruiting DPS, we raid tues/wed 6pm-9pm PDT. We were aotc all through legion and I'm hoping to form a mythic raid team this expansion. The mythic Raiding will be optional, its more of I just want it to be an Option for the players that want to see what that looks like.
Exodus of Shadow Council US (PVE), recently returned for BFA, is currently recruiting serious raiders for mythic raids.

CLASS NEEDS AS OF Aug, 6 2018

Range - High
Melee - Medium
Heals - High
Tank - Very Low

We are always looking for exceptional players to improve our roster. If you are such a player, please apply regardless of posted class needs.

For the remainder of Legion, we will be seeking potentially hidden talent. If for whatever reason your raiding experience is less than exceptional (new player, family guilds, and etc.) this is an opportunity to prove yourself in order to join Mythic raids in BFA.

ABOUT EXODUS

Exodus is a raiding guild located on the US realm Shadow Council. It was founded in February of 2006, and remains one of the oldest guilds on the server. Throughout 2006-2010 the guild focused primarily on highly competitive raiding, pursuing 25-man content with a demanding 5-night schedule. It has successfully earned a multitude of server firsts, and often ranked among the world top in progression. Some of the guild's more notable achievements included: Celestial Defender, Grand Crusader, A Tribute to Insanity, and others. As of 2014, the guild adopted a less strenuous approach to the game, and moved to the Zul'Jin server under the name Deicide. We Took a break after the "greatness" that was WoD and raided in different MMOs while maintaining a casual presence in WoW. With much of the original core group in tact, we are seeking to bolster our core with a few highly skilled, motivated, and experienced players. Our primary goal is to return to our home server and climb the ranks of mythic raiding once again.

OUR EXPECTATIONS

At Exodus, we pride ourselves for our friendly and social atmosphere, while maintaining a goal-oriented raiding environment. Once raid begins, we expect raiders to be focused and prepared; this includes preparing for boss fights, minimizing absences, and bringing plenty of consumables. We value skill, dedication, discipline, and shun immature elitism. In an effort to maintain raid cohesion and keep turnover to a minimum, we are looking for mature long-term players.

LOOT

(With mythics going personal loot, the following is pointless; however, in the event that Blizzard decide to change their minds--the following will come into play.) To minimize loot bias, we utilized a loot council system based on facts and numbers. All loot and attendance is publicly tracked on our custom-designed website, which enables us to compare player stats while looting. This allows more flexibility than traditional DKP systems, while maintaining the open and unbiased nature of checks and balances. Priority is naturally placed on serving guild progression, but a great effort is made to keep the system fair. Loot discussion, complaints, and questions are welcome and can be directed to a designated loot officer.

REQUIREMENTS

- Previous raiding experience.
- Stable schedule and ability to attend most raid days.
- Experience with addons such as Deadly Boss Mods (other class-specific addons may also be required).
- Discord voice chat client installed.
- Stable internet connection and a reliable computer (regular lag, graphic issues, or crashing is not acceptable).
- Ability to handle constructive criticism and be a team player.

RAID SCHEDULE

Exodus raids Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (with one friends and family day to clear heroics and normals whereof attendance is not required) between 8pm and 11pm Central Time CST. Raiders are expected to attend every raid or post in the scheduling forum in advance of absences and these absences must not become habitual.

HOW TO APPLY

To apply, please visit http://exodusshc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum.php. The website is still under construction, and its functionality is purely for application purposes at this time. For questions or concerns, please contact Cathulu (Cathulu#1796), Gladiator (Gladiator#1824), or Rev ( Rev#1287) in game.

The plurality of our membership has raided together for several years, and some have even known each other from as far back as Everquest. While closely adhering to the classic mentality of putting time and effort in to achieve excellence, we wish to welcome more people to our extensive, continuing history.

We are looking for members that will stick around for years to come--growing as a part of our team. While we take raiding as serious as anyone else and we prefer to do it with friends, no expectation is made to be social. If you choose to log in for raids and log out when complete--as long as you are prepared and dependable--we could care less. That said, it is not uncommon after a long raid night for several members to stick around in discord and socialize.
Hey there I am the GM of Corrupt Intentions on Area 52 and we are looking for quality players for BFA whom are interested in Mythic + and end game content. We raid late nights from 8pm to 11pm PST (11pm EST to 2am EST). If your interested or have questions please reach out at the Battletag below. Hope to hear from you.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766716684?page=1#post-3

Sin - Sinalthor#1324 - Raid Lead and GM
Hello! I added you on BNet, I'm Sheepifying#1979. I think you'd love being in our guild, <UR DOING ME A FRIGHTEN> on Area 52. We have a lot of experience as a guild and also came back from a break for BFA. We raid M/W 8-11 EST and are looking for chill people. To be frank, we're looking for people who want to play with a casual attitude but aren't awful at the game. Accept my friend request on bnet or contact me on discord (Sheepifying#5402) if you're interested.
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
<The Chimps> on Mal'Ganis are recruiting for our roster. We are experienced raiders ranging from 5/11m before March to some cutting edge players, looking for like minded people who want to push for cutting edge with us. We are planning on raiding 2 days M/W from 6-9pst.

We are mainly looking for DPS, melee or range, and 1-2 healers

What we offer:
Calm and collected officers who do not believe they are above everyone else due to their "rank." We expect our Officers to perform better than the players and are harder on them than anyone else in the raid.
Fair and equal tryouts. Everyone has those off nights either middle of progression or the first day you tryout for the guild. We will always work with a player who wants to improve.
We hear out people and suggestions. We are not tyrants, but with a limited amount of time we want to progress as quickly as possible.

What we expect from you:
Open to criticism from people. We will not allow someone to bash another member of the raid, but if someone sees something that can help not only you but the raid, we will allow it.
We expect you to be ready to pull as raid starts. We will not invite after 6pm unless there was a prior warning on why you will be late. Life happens and we understand. All we ask is that you communicate with us.
Have all consumables, addons, and everything else. Just a typical check list. The guild will not provide anything for the raid. Everyone must be self-sufficient.
Be mechanically skilled and not worrying about what you are parsing during progression.

You can message me here or add my Bnet tag Djlovedrop#1515
Why hello there! <Keybored Heroes> is a newly made guild that consists of veteran players with mythic raiding experience on US-Bleeding Hollow. We are comprised mostly of young adults with lives, job and family, but still want to kick back, relax, and kill lots of internet dragons with friends. We are currently looking for more to fill our roster to continue drama-free, relaxed raiding and gameplay in the upcoming release of BfA. We’re looking to push high mythic+ keys, complete heroic and pushing as far as the group can while avoiding burn out.

We strive to be a drama-free environment, and try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are welcoming of players of all skill levels and time commitments, but still plan to have a raid group that will clear AOTC and the first few Mythic bosses (Casual Mythic progression.) on a 2-nights per week (6 hours total) basis. If you aren’t into raiding, or stand in the fire a lot, we are more than happy to still have you, run keys, and give overly enthusiastic congratulations when you finally get that achievement you’ve been looking for!

Raid Times:

⬛️ Tuesdays: 7:30 PM EST – 10:30 PM EST (Progression.)
⬛️ Thursdays: 7:30 PM EST – 10:30 PM EST (Progression.)

Available Positions:

⬛️ MDPS: Low.
⬛️ RDPS: Moderate.
⬛️ Healers: High.
⬛️ Tanks: Closed.

Expectations:

⬛️ Use DBM / BigWiggs
⬛️ Don't stand in fire.
⬛️ Be Gem'd / Enchanted
⬛️ VoIP is required for raiding (We use Discord).
⬛️ Willing to take constructive criticism.
⬛️ Have a thorough understanding of your builds, talents and rotation.

Please feel free to add one of KH’s officers if interested! (Kardnall#1658, Kenjer#1110, HueHefner#1709 on bnet!).
Good Evening Bakatotem,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, host seed raids, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Saph#7860, Bubba#6443
[Eternal Sacrifices] [H] former top 100 guild in the world from vanilla to cata is now recruiting dps and healers for battle of azeroth. Raid times are tue and wed 8-11pm est. if you want a chill but progressive guild then we are the right fit for you. Add me to live fyired23#1501
bump
<Alpha AF> is currently recruiting for BFA. We are a Former US-100 guild from a low pop server and have all played together since Cataclysm. With the upcoming changes to raiding, we have decided to cut back our hours of raiding.

Our Focus at launch will be to make sure everyone has 1-2 geared and available characters(for their respected roles) for raids, Mythic + pushing, and Mythic + selling.

Our planned Raid schedule is currently 8 hours a week, raiding Tuesday and Wednesday at 5PM(PST)/8PM(EST) until 9PM(PST)/12AM(EST).

Also, most of us have several toons ranging from 3000 to 5000 raider.io scores and we've sold over 1000 M+15s or higher.

Summary:
⦁ Former US-100
⦁ Faction: Horde
⦁ Server: Thrall
⦁ Formed as <Equinox> on Misha in Cataclysm
⦁ Raids Tues/Wed 8pm-12am EST
⦁ Focussed on Mythic +, Raiding, and PvP

Recruiting:
Current Roster is incredibly flexible but we seeking players to fill a few spots in our core team. All tank spots are currently filled.

We also welcome any class/spec not listed if you are active and at a respectable skill level.

Requirements:
Some kind of proof via warcraftlogs/raider.io/achievements that you are experienced with high end gameplay and capable as a player.

If interested contact me in game via Bnet iamawesome#1439, Discord: Awe#6997 or come by the stream and chat www.twitch.tv/awetosis
Old Line State
Late Night Mythic raiding and mythic+ guild
Here is a link to our main post if you want to see more information about how we work: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765587244#1

We are Old Line State - named after the state of Maryland in the North American territory. We are compromised of many types of players from casuals - to hardcore. However, don't let that fool you; when it comes to raiding and mythic+ we are a semi-hardcore focused environment. We were originally known as Fear the Living on Bleeding Hollow when Legion first came out and have continued to have the same leadership throughout Legion and going into BFA. After transferring to Stormrage (alliance) halfway through Legion, we have found a stable server environment and have ultimately decided to go back to horde for the duration of BFA and the future. During Legion we cleared every raid tier on Heroic but are looking to progress into Mythic more during BFA.

• Raid Days and Times

• Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 1 am EST - 3:30 am EST (10 pm PST - 1 am PST)
    After we clear both normal and heroic difficulties with the raids on farm we drop to 2 night a week Mon and Wed. Fri will than be an optional heroic/normal alt run night for players to gear any friends or alts they may have.

• Recruitment for Raiding
  • Tanks: FILLED
    Heals: MONK, PALLY, PRIEST, DRUID
    Melee DPS: OPEN
    Ranged DPS: OPEN

We currently have an open recruitment for raiding. However, not every person will be accepted for raiding. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about raiding, open minded, and offer consistency for our group. Your past raiding experiences don't mean that much to us.
    We are Openly Recruiting. our raids are tue/wed with thur alts 8-10:30 PM CST(server) we are semi casual guild with mythic goals in mind. If you Want to know more or want an invite add your battle.net down below. feel free to ask any questions you want.

My Bnet is chrism#1202 & our Discord is https://discord.gg/n6DyVNf

warcraftlogs

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/whisperwind/last%20pull%20magic

Wow progress

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/whisperwind/Last+Pull+Magic

Raider IO

https://raider.io/guilds/us/whisperwind/Last%20Pull%20Magic

world of Warcraft direct link

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/whisperwind/Last_Pull_Magic/
    [US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
    Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to be top guild on server in BFA on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server (CT)

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server (CT)

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, we understand that real life happens but are also looking to progress very quickly.
    Loot!

For loot distribution we take into account tenure, performance, and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are primarily recruiting ranged dps and healers of all classes but will consider other roles, currently there is no item level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Abbadon#11928) or our GM (Goldfish#1198) on battle.net or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
    Hi, I'm the GM with Mindblown on Bleeding Hollow. We are a semi-causal raiding guild. We pride ourselves with our ability and desire to progress through content while still holding WOW to be what it is - a game. The guild has been around for 6 years and a lot of us have been playing for most of that time.

We are Currently 11/11 Heroic

We raid Mon, Tue & Wed 8:30 pm - 10:30 pm est time.

If you are interested contact me.
    Contacts: Therni
    Battletag: Ther#1788
    Discord: Therni#0534
    Affiliates of Acherus - Emerald Dream is now in full recruitment for BFA!

We are starting a new guild and recruiting all types of players for BFA, be here from the start and watch us grow! We want to have a casual side to the guild but we are also recruiting for a full raid team as well!

We are a core of 7 former CE/AoTC raiders that took a break from semi-hardcore raiding in much of Legion.
    We are coming back with an aim to get Cutting Edge every raid this xpac with a relaxed schedule.
    Every raider is expected to be on time and prepared before raid time, the 3 hours we have allotted for raid are for progression.
    Raid times will be Tues/Thurs 7-10 EST.

Emerald Dream is an RP server, if you RP in your own time that is fine, raid times are for progression and hard RP will not be tolerated.

Outside of raid we enjoy running higher M+ and the occasional RBG/Arena. No matter what you like to do there is a spot for you here! We just love playing World of Warcraft and are looking to build a solid family of like minded people.

We are in need of WW Monk and ranged DPS.

Message Lialystel#1960 (Guild Leader) or Budäh#1904 (Raid Leader, ä - alt 0228) on B.net for any questions or more information!
    <Club House> is a Horde guild on the server Kil'Jaeden and has been together for 10 years! We have server firsts and other experienced players within our raid. Currently we have downed 11/11 Mythic ABT and looking to solidify our roster going into BFA!

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-Midnight PST with the occasional Monday raid if needed for content pushes.
    (times/days are subject to change during the beginning weeks of BFA)

What we need from you:
    We're a mature guild so 18+ only please.
    Please have a working headset. (Push to talk during raids)
    We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! That means Fully gem'd and Properly enchanted, food, flasks, pots and runes.
    be at the raid instance BEFORE the start time of 9pm.
    Knowledge of your class and boss fights.
    Be able to handle constructive criticism and the occasional trolling.
    Past warcraft logs.
    Have a good time.

Currently we're looking for:
    Tank: N/A
    Ranged DPS: S Priest, Warlock, Boomy.
    Healer: Disc Priest, MW monk.
    Melee: Must have strong logs.

Don't be shy... send a whisper!
    You can contact myself Berrt (NIkkibert#1394), Tittanis (Pimpion#1425) or Sleepydh (Sosleepy#11248) on KJ for anymore info.

....or toss an app up here:
    https://clubhouse.enjin.com/recruitment

Hope to hear from you soon!
    Happy Hunting.
    We raid tue/wed for main nights our alt group will be moving to sundays 7:30-10:30 PM CST(server) we are semi casual guild with mythic goals in mind. If you Want to know more or want an invite add your battle.net down below. feel free to ask any questions you want.
    What we need for our main group is mostly ranged dps and a tank that can perform one other role well class does not matter. We are looking to recruit the following dps.
    Mage=High
    warlock=High
    Hunter=High(ranged)
    Boomkin=Medium
    Spriest=High
    Rogue=low
    Monk=Medium
    Paladin(ret)=High
    Shaman(any)=High
    Warrior=High
    DeathKnight=low
    Demon Hunter= High

My Bnet is chrism#1202 & our Discord is https://discord.gg/n6DyVNf

warcraftlogs

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/whisperwind/last%20pull%20magic

Wow progress

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/whisperwind/Last+Pull+Magic

Raider IO

https://raider.io/guilds/us/whisperwind/Last%20Pull%20Magic

world of Warcraft direct link

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/whisperwind/Last_Pull_Magic/
    Hello!

<Reforged> is located on Thrall, and we're looking for a couple more dps to round out our raid roster for BFA. Either a shadow priest or enh/ele shaman would be an awesome addition. Our raid goal is to clear normal/heroic content quickly and progress through as many mythic bosses as possible. Raid schedule is Tues/Wed from 9pm-midnight EST. While we like to challenge ourselves and push for progression, we also aim to keep the raid environment relaxed and fun so that raiding doesn't feel like a another chore or job. If you are interested in chatting in more detail or have any questions, please contact me. Btag: CallaLily#1369