DO NOT JOIN KNIGHTS OF PALADINE

Baelgun
DO NOT JOIN THIS GUILD - KNIGHTS OF PALADINE. ON SERVER - Baelgun / Doomhamer. They are a stupid Alliance guild with no morals and ethics whatsoever! I came over to this server because I was lead to believe that they needed help. Well the Guild Leader's Son - Heetor aka Talantius on Discord kicked me out. I got no in-game mail message and no warning as to why they had kicked me and my friend out of the guild. I brought over a friend into that guild and he and I were only in the guild less than 24 hours. They kicked us both out of the guild for no damn reason whatsoever. This is not a family orientated guild. They don't even let new members view the guild tabs of the guild bank! Now that's messed up! Thank GOD I didn't bring over my 110 toon over to this server. I would have been really pissed off and screwed over and had wasted my money. And to boot; the guy Talantius acted in such a harsh way, they he didn't even have the gull or guts to tell me to my Discord name why I was kicked/removed. They just blatantly REMOVED ME and my friend off Discord chat and out of the guild for no damn reason WHATSOEVER! And all I wanted was to be in a social guild with my buddy and possibly get others from a guild to help him out when I'm not online. TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR!

PLEASE DO NOT JOIN THIS GUILD IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SOCIAL GUILD! THEY ARE A PACK OF LIES!