Please don't farm graveyards

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 2 3 4 8 Next
You can see the rest of the screen shot for 3 easy payments of $1.99
carrying gyfarms in BGs 10k gold per person must be on trollbane or malf.
08/11/2018 01:10 PMPosted by Simplejack
I don't understand why they haven't fixed this?

I think, personally, that the player who camps a spawn point, should obtain a debuff overtime. The longer you set there, the more stacks you gain. It affects all of your stats. Until you move a reasonable distance away from the spawn point, you become weaker and easier to kill. Once you move out of the spawn point, and are a good distance away from it, the debuff immediately drops.

Also if you attack a player within 10 seconds after spawning, which I think is reasonable, you will obtain quicker stacks of the debuff. If you're camping and attacking players when they spawn... May Blizzard have petty on your soul! You're the one doing it to yourself.

Keep in mind, if you attack a player when they spawn, and you move outside of that safe distance area! You still have to wait for that 10 seconds debuff to drop. It just doesn't immediately drop because you moved into that safe distance area. You have to pay for the price for killing someone when they spawn.
____

Now! If you're a player spawning and you attack someone within 10 seconds of spawning. You obtain the debuff because you're abusing the system. Just because you've spawned, that doesn't give you a right to attack a player. Get out of harms way, regroup if you need to, and start pvp fighting again.

Jesus focking christ.
It's a war. You're fighting each other. You're trying to kill each other.
There is no waiting for the enemy. There is no stacking debuff just because you attacked the other guy too soon. You fight, you kill, you win.
If you want people to wait for you to spawn and leave your graveyard then start doing wargames with the other 15 people in the game who think like you do.
Otherwise, go play a different game if you don't want to be attacked by players in PvP.
But how else will premades show us how much better they are?
I honestly don't know how anyone even stands to GY farm once in a while, much less all the time like the old Hydra used to do. It is possibly the most boring thing possible to do in a battleground.

We avoid it in SPM for our noble reasons but for real. It's boring AF. But hey, I'll just sit in ghost form and watch videos on my other screen or something while some people skillfully spam AOE in one spot over and over for 30 mins.
as long as blizz has !@#$ty devs who lack common sense, stupid things like this will continue. its pretty %^-*ing dumb to be stun locked and killed by some !@#$% ^-* stealth class over and over as you leave the graveyard.

personally I don't care anymore because im not wasting my money on bfa anyway. instead of reducing CC, the devs added more, A LOT more. warmode is just another stealth trolling mode so why bother.
@bevoshorns does have a point.

As for the long speech, my intent is to have that implemented in World PVP. I mean, this idea could be used in BGs.

No matter what, it's up to blizzard if they want to implement it in World PVP, BGs, or both.
Nah, there's no rules saying you can't.

Cap twice, farm graveyard.
Farming the graveyard is a strategy, I will always farm graveyard when possible.
Sometimes you randomly get stuck with a good team, some times you randomly get stuck with the opposite and get farmed for several mins. Just like players that constantly complain, its part of the game and happens to all of us.
08/11/2018 09:03 PMPosted by Bearheart
Farming the graveyard is a strategy, I will always farm graveyard when possible.

Yep, they can't do objectives if they can't leave the graveyard :D
Most of your average BGers don't get to Gy farm that often so the few times they do they love it. So spread some joy farm a gy and grow some team spirit. Help a faction friend out and let your enemies know you're just trying to be a good sport for your team FARM A GY!
08/11/2018 08:02 PMPosted by Coquette
I honestly don't know how anyone even stands to GY farm once in a while, much less all the time like the old Hydra used to do. It is possibly the most boring thing possible to do in a battleground.

We avoid it in SPM for our noble reasons but for real. It's boring AF. But hey, I'll just sit in ghost form and watch videos on my other screen or something while some people skillfully spam AOE in one spot over and over for 30 mins.

Lmao. Spm is just as much of premade trash as Hydra is. Just because you let pugs take 10 steps out of a gy and kill them doesn't make you saints.

Reality is Hydra, spm, prime, csg and whatever other premades are all the same, you all just invent your own moral crusade to justify queueing.

I honestly have no gripe with premades in epic bgs, that way it's just people knowingly queueing into that. But anytime people try and compare themselves to Hydra to distant themselves by claiming you do the 'better' thing I'll just call it now it is.
08/11/2018 09:10 AMPosted by Forums
08/11/2018 07:11 AMPosted by Abombanation
I thought farming GY's was the point of BGs.

I thought the point of BGs is to have fun PvP with good sportsmanship in the spirit of fair play.

I don't think I've ever read that anywhere.
08/11/2018 09:33 AMPosted by Herc
It's a war.
08/11/2018 10:50 AMPosted by Lookagain
this is war!!

No.

This is hatred... rage...
08/11/2018 06:48 AMPosted by Forums
Please don't farm graveyards.

'Tis not sporting.

https://imgur.com/2BD6oGX

No room for safe space in pvp nerd.
08/11/2018 12:49 PMPosted by Tavlina
08/11/2018 09:10 AMPosted by Forums
I thought the point of BGs is to have fun PvP with good sportsmanship in the spirit of fair play.

Why would you think that.

Posts from Blizzard's employees over the years.
08/11/2018 12:52 PMPosted by Afks
Some players deserve it.

Some players don't.

I felt bad for the pugs on the other team.
08/11/2018 07:28 AMPosted by Dangerjosh
Looks like you got in with our favorite multi-headed band of ding dongs.

I myself am not about GY farming but in this case I would make an exception as they are the only group that intentionally does it lol

08/12/2018 07:44 AMPosted by Forums
Some players deserve it.

Some players don't.

You shouldn't, the same players also probably ignored the pregame planning huddle in the cave, charged Galv, wiped, then cried about how "playing defense is fail" while repeatedly wiping and feeding kills
08/12/2018 07:44 AMPosted by Forums
Some players deserve it.

Some players don't.

Every chance I get to gy farm Hydra, I’ll do it and you don’t even have to blur my name out of the screenshot.