Druid shapeshifting spam

Arenas
Prev 1 9 10 11
Buff ferals. I hit 700 moonfires, 1200 rips and rakes with tigers fury and trinket proc. Every class is so much better in every aspect of pvp
08/22/2018 03:28 PMPosted by Narutogregg
Buff ferals. I hit 700 moonfires, 1200 rips and rakes with tigers fury and trinket proc. Every class is so much better in every aspect of pvp

Honestly i don't know for ferals damage at 120, i didn't duel or pvp much yet at 120.
But at 110 the damage was pretty good.
So yes maybe you are right, i don't know.
Shaman is my lifetime main, but when I play my druid and see how incredibly easy it is to get out of trouble and spam dispels, it enrages me.

And I have yet to even play BfA...
08/11/2018 07:14 PMPosted by Djow
Let's try again

Let's

Have you tried using the big brain where you hit your damage abilities on them? Maybe using a stun before you pop CD's? Last I checked the only slow you have is Hamstring, but your 1200 IQ damage rotation hurts a lot.

Edit:

Here's the best part. When the Druid is shifting roots/slows, they are also not doing damage or keeping up bleeds for at least 2-3 globals.

They did something, which is why we have a 1 second GCD on every shift rather than making a macro that does it instantly.
Remove Frenzied Regeneration. That's all you have to do to balance the class.
This is the first time I've read every page of a thread!

Motivates me to take my feral off the shelf and makes more bad warriors rage lolololol
08/22/2018 02:28 PMPosted by Djo
08/22/2018 01:55 PMPosted by Famóus

Are you 12 or just ESL? I'm not one to grammar police but this was so poorly worded that it left me wondering.

Sorry for that, not my first language, i'm trying my best.

No worries, brother. Rock on and keep at it.
Me no want cat dog to run away me just want to stand and smash plz nerf
08/23/2018 03:50 PMPosted by Goroton
Me no want cat dog to run away me just want to stand and smash plz nerf

LMAO

Well... i'm done with all of this, people... I can't deal with all the druids alone =)

GG
Wod Burst of Speed though Lmaoo
08/23/2018 07:25 PMPosted by Jûicyfrûit
Wod Burst of Speed though Lmaoo

Who cares about abilities from two expacs ago? Statements like this remind me of every buttery male Trump supporter that still defends his !@#$ show presidency by trying to point to Bill Clinton's consensual BJ from an intern two decades ago.
Holy frick this thread is so great and comedic that I'm now motivated to dust off my druid.