Legion Raid Finder in BFA

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
1 2 3 5 Next
Anyone figured out yet how to queue these up yet? I checked my order hall and around Dalaran but I haven't been able to find the NPC who offers the option.
I spent an hour looking around trying to find the same thing. Is there one in the game?
you cant, they have been removed from the LFR due to the new xpac coming out, as with all xpacs in the past, you will have to PUG it in Premade Groups
I'm not frickin' done with Legion, damnit... I hate that they do this. LFG/LFR becomes pointless when trying to use Premade Groups. Just let me pick my frickin' dungeon!

Damn you, Blizzard!
08/15/2018 06:11 AMPosted by Ruthven
you cant, they have been removed from the LFR due to the new xpac coming out, as with all xpacs in the past, you will have to PUG it in Premade Groups

Every other xpac has an NPC you can use to queue up the old raid finders. You cant use LFG to queue them.
from the responses I've gotten in my post about this.... and from what I've read in various other locations.... I'm hoping........... that Legion LFR will be up when the first BFA raid hits LFR ... or sometime near then. I missed out on some LFR gear colors as well :( and seriously can't wait after having just found out about Legacy LFR (it's what I call it) yesterday............
08/15/2018 11:51 AMPosted by Noitamina
from the responses I've gotten in my post about this.... and from what I've read in various other locations.... I'm hoping........... that Legion LFR will be up when the first BFA raid hits LFR ... or sometime near then. I missed out on some LFR gear colors as well :( and seriously can't wait after having just found out about Legacy LFR (it's what I call it) yesterday............

This is rather odd as I recall the ability to queue up the previous expansion's raid finder has always been immediately introduced as soon as a new expansion is released. I read(https://www.wowhead.com/news=285625/personal-loot-and-legacy-loot-mode-in-battle-for-azeroth-pre-expansion-patch) that legacy loot rules will not be applied to Legion raids in BFA but I have yet to find confirmation of when/how we will be able to queue for Legion raid finder.
Any news on this? Still don't see a way to que.
08/22/2018 01:43 PMPosted by Røshea
I think they always wait until after the first raid of the expansion is opened. There probably won't be any official word until they actually implement the NPC.
08/22/2018 05:18 PMPosted by Kromdrakkar
08/22/2018 01:43 PMPosted by Røshea
I think they always wait until after the first raid of the expansion is opened. There probably won't be any official word until they actually implement the NPC.

Hope so i still needed to complete various sets for all my toons !
I have 2 paladins, one is 120 and one is 110. I can que for LFR on my 110 and I've only gotten one que to pop since BFA came out. Hopefully so solution comes out. For now I'll leave my 110 at 110 incase there isn't.
I just started playing again (took a year off) and I would like to finish Legion before starting Battle for Azeroth. LFG/LFR NPC would be very helpful to finish old quests, appearances and content.
I have one mission and that is to get Legion flight. Almost have all my reps up, but still have to do instances to get Suramar and the Hall Campaign line finished. This comes as a great disappointment that I cannot LFR for Legion content. I hope they fix this soon. I like to get my alts up to speed too and flight helps that of course. And what a grind it has been only to hit a wall because LFR does not support Legion. sigh

EDIT: A friend just recommended that I get 120 through BFA, and with the upgraded gear, I could probably solo the Legion instances I need to get flight. Any thoughts on this?
Bump bump bump
Bump
I'm missing one piece for the druid tier xmog from LFR. Would be great to know how we can queue for this.
"A friend just recommended that I get 120 through BFA, and with the upgraded gear, I could probably solo the Legion instances I need to get flight. Any thoughts on this?"

That's where I am too. At 114 I had no problem doing the dungeon I needed to complete the Order Hall Campaign but with LFR MIA, I got creamed on the first boss in the Emerald Nightmare raid trying to finish the Suramar quest line. Is there a way to get directly to Xavius
I really hope we get some info on this. I really need to do Trial of Valor on a few characters to finish up class hall stuff.
I need Argus as well, the very last piece of transmog. Damn. I was able to queue at 111 on the first toon I leveled (week 1), but now I can't anymore. Sucks.
I need one blasted piece from Trail of Valor and some souls for that quest from it. I haven't bought BFA yet and I'm still 110, so I can still quere up for LFR, but omg the wait is freaking crazy!!! No healers, tanks fading in and out, dps bouncing. It's absolute !@#$!!!