The Lost Estate

Bug Report
The Lost Estate questline HAS to be completely bugged. Having to die every time in between quests just for the questgiver to not tell you to come back because of some blah blah blah I can see black in your eyes...ETC. I'm sure you guys want it to be like this to waste everyone's time and get your time played stats up. Worst questline I have EVER seen in this game.
Ya I did the quests there today, and got to the point where you kill a summoned monster from a water shrine then get a red bar then nothing

Wonder what its about?
08/19/2018 08:47 AMPosted by ßloodraynë
Ya I did the quests there today, and got to the point where you kill a summoned monster from a water shrine then get a red bar then nothing

Wonder what its about?

08/19/2018 08:47 AMPosted by ßloodraynë

Wonder what its about?

This entire questline is a reference to the game Darkest Dungeon. When one of your units is not feeling well, you let them rest.

I suppose you should leave the area to relieve your stress and come back when you feel better.