Looking to level something under-represented.

General Discussion
What class/spec/race combination do you feel is currently under represented. I Wanna level something but not something flavor of the month. Annnddddd, GO!
Anything female blood elf. They are super rare.
Female Dwarf Monk.

You'd win the Rarity game.

Although I don't know if monks are still the least played class.
08/08/2018 03:27 PMPosted by Knuckle
What class/spec/race combination do you feel is currently under represented. I Wanna level something but not something flavor of the month. Annnddddd, GO!

I think the only way you could play something less represented than your current character was if it were female.
Female Goblin Warrior. I don't think I've EVER seen one.
Goblin Monk
08/08/2018 03:28 PMPosted by Taedrillin
Anything female blood elf. They are super rare.

Right.....
According to realm pop only taking level 110's as part of the graph, an Alliance Pandarian Monk. LOL?
Any non-monk pandaren.
Night Elf Paladin is super under represented...think there is only like 1 known night elf paladin in the game.
I don't think I've ever seen a female panda protection warrior.

And, btw, tanks are very under-represented in that they are *always* needed.
Dwarf woman so I can have my achievement next "Love is in the Air" event ;)
It looks like the Pandarian race is the least represented...
https://www.statista.com/statistics/276315/distribution-of-world-of-warcraft-characters-by-race/

And the Monks are the least played.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/276318/distribution-of-world-of-warcraft-characters-by-class/

So, its easy. Make a Pandarian Monk!

You're welcome :)
I agree with some of those other posts, along with female troll rogue.

Hmm... tauren priests. Orc mages? I know there are others.
Actually I dont think I've seen a tauren monk.. is that a thing. That has to look amazing.
Dwarf rogue.
I would currently say Dwarf Warlock, but I imagine we'll see a huge influx of those once Dark Iron become available...
Try a Female Orc Mage. I think in all the years I've played, I've seen exactly ONE of that kind.

Or a Female Dwarf Priest. That's super rare too.
Tauren Priest is the least represented class + race combination with Dwarf Mage a very close second. You could make an argument for Pandaren Rogue as both Alliance and Horde are the least represented class + race individually, however if you group them together as simply Pandaren Rogue then they come ~3k higher than the other two combinations.
08/08/2018 03:36 PMPosted by Marott
I agree with some of those other posts, along with female troll rogue.

Hmm... tauren priests. Orc mages? I know there are others.

08/08/2018 03:39 PMPosted by Vyni
Dwarf rogue.

I dont think rogue anything is under represented..

I wish we had tauren rogues though.. could you imagine? You're all alone and from out of the darkness you hear a quiet.. clip-clop...clip-clop...clip-clop..