Legion LFR and where to find the NPC for it

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
1 2 3 9 Next
does anybody know if/where the NPC is to access LFR difficulty for Legion content if you have leveled over 110? I have stopped just short of 111 for the time being because there are some LFR coloring's I would like... but if I can just go to 120 and queue for LFR difficulty later on... that would be amazing.

also I really wish the LFR NPC was something blizzard would tell us about since I only just found out that I can actually still get the old content LFR colors I've been wanting! ^_^ so excited about that ^_^
lfr is two expansions back if im not mistaken. so legions wouldnt release until next expac?

(or after a raid tier i believe)
really???? :( that's so not cool :( I never managed to get some styles I wanted ...due to having the worlds best relationship with RNGesus... I really hope they don't do that and ...as someone in my guild just said... they unlock the Legacy LFR (as I've taken to calling it now) when they open BFA LFR.... probably wishful thinking though
08/14/2018 05:30 PMPosted by Injen
lfr is two expansions back if im not mistaken. so legions wouldnt release until next expac?

WoD LFR was available in Legion.
08/14/2018 07:25 PMPosted by Ekhana
08/14/2018 05:30 PMPosted by Injen

WoD LFR was available in Legion.

And MoP LFR was available in WoD as well, not sure what she's talking about
bump because its relevant to my interests
Ya been wondering as well!
Can't find a way to queue for LFR Legion Raids anywhere at the moment. I wish someone at blizz would comment on this specifically...
Add my name to the list as well.
Bumparino
I would like to know as well.
Also would like to know if this NPC is coming anytime soon.
Watching this thread. Need this.
Also need this info!
It will probably be added in later once they make sure the raids can actually be done solo without any issues. I know sometimes fights can't be completed because they aren't generally designed to be done solo.
I too really want an NPC for Legion LFRs as soon as possible, I am missing some gear for my transmog set.
Hopefully they will introduce this again soon, there are too many color variations for gear that we aren't able to get at the moment..
/tap
I ranted about this in the CS forum, because I ignorantly let my DH get to 111 questing in Suramar. I still have a LOT of Legion content to work through, and I dislike raiding and want to get the "mandatory" raids done at the easiest setting--and I find I can't queue for LFR. I'm told "Well, you can find a pre-made group for an LFR raid or start one". Sure, I'm going to start raid groups when I don't know a damn thing about the raid and dislike raiding for being laggy, crowded and confusing. Also, who is going to join a group of 1 DPS who can't even queue the raid?

If I had know that I would be penalized in multiple ways for gaining one level, I would have locked my xp at 110. As a relatively new player, I did not know that--leveling through game play is supposed to be a good thing, not something to be punished! Well, I've locked my xp now, as I don't want to hit BfA at 120, with 120 scaled mob difficulty in what is top 110 gear. (Mostly expansion pre-Quest WQ stuff)
Watching this thread, missing some dang fine LFR transmogs.