Legion LFR and where to find the NPC for it

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Prev 1 3 4 5 9 Next
legion raid finder npc, where art thou?
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Maybe the Legion LFR NPC will show up in time for the first wing of Uldir LFR. I'm starting to think we won't see the Legion LFR NPC implemented until 8.1 or so because they ran out of time to do it for BfA, though.
Very interested in this for multiple characters mogs
bump
Interested in this as well.
Anyone know if it's doable yet? The LFR Valor transmog never dropped for me during legion =(
same
BLIZZARD PLS FIX!!! id like to continue my DH but cant bc all my quests are either a dungeon or a raid... -.-
Also want to know.
Raid content is already out, and there is still no word on this? How incredibly disgruntling...
09/07/2018 07:21 PMPosted by Dae
Anyone know if it's doable yet? The LFR Valor transmog never dropped for me during legion =(
Wow, same, look at my xmog, I ran ToS LFR so many damn times and i STILL don't have the damn belt to complete the set. /rip
where are they at?
Anyone know if it's doable yet? The LFR Valor transmog never dropped for me during legion =([/quote

[quote="207674678327"]Anyone know if it's doable yet? The LFR Valor transmog never dropped for me during legion =(

It can drop from any difficulty but heroic seems to be most common for lfr recolor drop.
I hope they are not ignoring this thread.
Bump
Bump.
bump
Burrrrp
I just google it and it pointed me here. Any eta / updates on this?