Are you having fun?

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 11 Next
Yeppers! The music is amazing, and Drustvar is delightfully creepy!
YES 100%
Loving it, the zones are the best in the game yet
Yes, to BfA. Very fun xpac so far with lots more to do.

No, to work...since I wanna go home to play WoW.
Yes, and I have been lacking sleep. Misses wants to play till 2am + every night.
Absoultely hated Tirigarde.

Now that I'm in Stormsong, having a lot more fun.

Enjoying what little I played on my Goblin (2 hours).

Still too early to say overall. I loved WoD questing, then that whole xpac went down the toilet.

Also, not sure if anyone noticed, but they took Legion (a lot of it; class hall type missions, AP grind, WQ, recruiting soldiers, opening new zones) and basically used that as the basis for BFA.
10/10 would Gonk again
08/15/2018 01:18 PMPosted by Pasis
08/15/2018 01:17 PMPosted by Demorest
No, i’m at work.
08/15/2018 02:17 PMPosted by Dremin
Absoultely hated Tirigarde.

Now that I'm in Stormsong, having a lot more fun.

Enjoying what little I played on my Goblin (2 hours).

Still too early to say overall. I loved WoD questing, then that whole xpac went down the toilet.

Also, not sure if anyone noticed, but they took Legion (a lot of it; class hall type missions, AP grind, WQ, recruiting soldiers, opening new zones) and basically used that as the basis for BFA.

I haven't done Stormsong or Tiragarde yet, but Drustvar is probably my favorite zone ever now. Won't spoil anything for you, but, at least for me, it was an engaging storyline with beautiful aesthetics.

Haven't been able to play a ton yet in BFA, but so far it's the most fun I've had since WotLK, my favorite expansion.
Yes very much so.......

But I am still having more fun in ESO
Totally having fun. I truly love BfA.

And now, that I've finished my lunch I'm off to play!
Bubbles
I'm at work. It's fun and I like what I do.

But I want funer! I want to go home and play!
Yeppers Peppers.
Yep.
Yep. Welcome relief from Legion.

Though as always, we'll see what the long haul is like.
But right now, all three zones (and Nazmir, just based on the foothold scenario) feel like an A+.

Post leveling is an open question, as I'm already hitting time gates (mission research- must do 5 different island expeditions, can only do 3). They seem amazingly pointless and tedious outside of that requirement

------

As far as professions go-
I've got everything for mining already, except finishing off the platinum 3 star (I have the quest, just have to get there). This is a huge change from legion, where I still don't have all the increases.

Jewelcrafting is just a matter of churning out 50 more things (grr on no mass prospecting), and its made me a ridiculous amount of gold already, though most of that isn't sustainable (insightful rubilite market already crashed, and the ilevel 300 rings probably won't sell in a week or two. The +40 gems still might get some takers from time to time)

Arch and Cooking are just a matter of churning things out (don't think I'll buy the 1200 gold recipes though).

Fishing is still pure tedium, but I'm something like halfway to cap already (though that doesn't seem to matter in any way).
----

I'll (hopefully) see what WQs are like tonight. I doubt they'll be particularly inspired. Hopefully the war campaign isn't time-gated in addition to level-gated.
Indubitably.
08/15/2018 02:18 PMPosted by Grøm
08/15/2018 01:18 PMPosted by Pasis

Seems I'm always here... But for the 2 hours I have played so far yes! Definitely taking my time leveling for the first time in an expac and it's been a great experience so far!
I try to get RL stuff done but find I keep coming back to get a few more quests in. Its like a book I can't put down. Loving it!
I'm having a lot of fun, they did a really good job!