A Horde and Alliance NPC are stranded on an Island.

General Discussion
08/16/2018 07:33 AMPosted by Honorkills
08/16/2018 06:34 AMPosted by Lannistyr
Shal’dorei and Sin’dorei hands down. Both Nightborne and Blood Elves have that out of touch I’m better than you sense of humor that is displayed on reality tv, they would be iconicly funny.

Even the Nightborne in TS the innkeeper in the pirate town has a line along the lines of “Where are all the chairs.... Pull up that... Block of wood? And sit...down?”

The Nightborne have a very Paris Hilton “Stop being Poor”/ “Walmart... that’s hot do they sell... walls?” Type of detached humor.

The Blood Elves have a very Victoria Beckham goes to the dmv sense of personality where her glam squad was like with her to take the written test and then her assistant fed her the answers and the dmv guy popped up behind her back and when he asks if she was cheating she goes “I’m paranoid about people behind my back, I thought you was gonna hit me, no I was asking about my hair *touches her hair*”

They both display narcissism and have huge self pride, I can def see a reality show on the races. Maybe Valtoire and Rommath, Lor’themar, And Thalyssra.

Those are both horde. Try again.
The Alliance didn’t give me anything to work with darling so I retconned my answer to work with the show I’m spinning. Bravo isn’t interested in boring races :) :)
You're all fools!!! Trade Prince Gallywix and High Tinker Mekkatorque!! Now that would be a good show!
Tauren and Gnome. The romance would be HOT!
Rommath and Jaina. Sparks will fly.... Literally.
08/16/2018 08:21 AMPosted by Averax
Rommath and Jaina. Sparks will fly.... Literally.

Unless Jaina thinks "Wait, we're alone in this island for who knows how long. He might be the only male I'll see in a long time...", she'd kill him the first day.

Goblin vs Gnomes.
Those two soldiers from the Mist of Pandaria cinematic.

That or Gallywix & Mekkatorque.

The former I could see them not getting along initially but then after a while they end up becoming fishing buddies. A bit more serious but with comedic moments.

The latter would be episodic 'plan of the day' where each gets an idea, they both try to do it, almost succeed, but at the last moment their plans collide & both fail, leaving them back at square one. But in the finale they manage to combine ideas from many previous plans and do something that works.
Tyrande and Xavious.. Damn oh wait neither are horde.

Still stand by my choice lol.
A pandaren and a kul tiran. The fight for food will be insane.
Jaina and Sylvanas ..Female Odd Couple meats Gilligan's Island
08/16/2018 06:31 AMPosted by Gulder
Easy. Tehd and Marius.

This.

08/16/2018 07:31 AMPosted by Cidfrostfire
08/16/2018 06:24 AMPosted by Ickara
Goblin and a Gnome. Fight for survival + trying not to blow themselves up.

I would totally watch this.

Even better, give them random airdrops with components and such that they can use to MacGyver up stuff like rocket launchers.

And this.
08/16/2018 07:28 AMPosted by Theraenor
08/16/2018 06:24 AMPosted by Ickara
Goblin and a Gnome. Fight for survival + trying not to blow themselves up.

This would be perfect, could be like Tom and Jerry.

Was thinking more like Itchy & Scratchy.

I would think it’d be interesting if Garithos and Garrosh got stranded.