Healer LF Progression Guild

Guild Recruitment
Currently I have Shaman, and Druid leveled up, but I enjoy all healing classes, and am willing to level and play whatever helps a raid the most.

I am looking for a laid back progression guild. For me this means I am not looking for a hardcore guild, but I am looking for a guild that does their best to try and goes as far in the content as they can while it is current and have fun while doing so. I enjoy the challenging aspects of the game so I am looking for a group to push into Mythic and some Mythic+ keys with outside of raid. I am looking for a smaller guild where you get to know the people you play with vs a large guild with multiple raid teams.

I am available any day of the week. I am looking for times somewhere between 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM CST (9:30 PM - 1:00 AM EST).

My BTag is Curtvawka#1147 feel free to add me and I look forward to talking to people!
We at " We Stand In Oops" are looking for our core raid group. We take anyone at any level and help them where they need. We are all about progression and helping build your character to its full potential. We are a no drama and all fun guild with lots of people from many backgrounds. if you would like more info and to meet the family please add me on battle tag Chelsea1484#1283 . We would love to have you in our guild!
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Hey there! We're looking to fill a couple of spots as we move closer to the release of Uldir. I'll leave our recruitment spam below. If it looks like something you're interested in, check out our website and apply.

<The Journeymen> (A - Stormrage) is looking for new players to join our team! Founded in 2006, the goal of The Journeymen has always been to create an environment that feels like a home within WoW, a place for our members to achieve their goals while also having fun! We have always viewed the guild and raid success objectively: It is a result of good team work rather than individual performance. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or just starting to dip your toes into the mythic scene, we're always looking for skilled players to join our roster!

Finishing Antorus at 8/11M, we raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8PM - 11PM EST. Currently we engage in a lot of activity throughout the week - such as mythic dungeons, and alt raids, and different styles of carry groups for gold!

We offer a very stable and active roster, experienced leadership, and a great environment. We here at The Journeymen are a skilled group and want more skilled people to play with! Players who would be a good fit for us would most likely exhibit the following qualities:

- Wants a long-term home
- Enjoys playing with the guild outside of raid times
- Has a desire for the team's success over their own personal success
- Researches their class and spec and strives to be the best player they can be
- Is open minded to suggestions and is accepting of constructive criticism
- Wants to have an enjoyable time playing the game!

We are currently most interested the following classes/specs for raiding, however we are always looking for quality players regardless of role and encourage anyone to apply:

Disc Priest
Resto Shaman
All exceptional DPS

If you are interested in joining the guild and only like to participate in Mythic Keystone Dungeons and not raiding, please contact us as we are currently expanding our guilds roster to include regularly active Mythic Keystone players!

Raiders can apply here:
Stormragejourneymen.com

You can reach me at my BattleTag Benznthrusts#11439

Hope to talk to you very soon!
Ahoy Curtvawka!

<Magic Sorting Hat> is a newly formed 2-night raiding guild on US-Bleeding Hollow. The founders of the guild have been playing together for many years and bring a lot of experience in progression-oriented raiding. The vision of the guild is to construct a small to medium sized roster of consistent players to push Uldir progression through Heroic and into Mythic on a 2-night schedule (6 hours a week).

Raid schedule: Tues/Weds 9pm-12am EST

Who & What we are looking for:
• Age 21+
• Ability to maintain reasonable attendance
• Understand your class
• Have a sense of humor, we like to have a good time

Lack of a raiding resume is NOT an issue. If you can demonstrate the reasonable execution of your class, as well as your ability and eagerness to learn and apply changes to be a stronger player, then you are more than welcome here.

Contact Carnagesloth or Ceriphim ingame or via btag if interested- carnagesloth#1136 and Ceriphim#1144

http://www.magicsortinghat.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hey Curtvawka,

<Trash> is an adult (20-early 30s heroic/mythic progression guild on Turyalon. We are a newer guild looking to build out our fast growing roster for BFA! Looking to start in heroic and quickly progress into mythic. The guild core has extensive mythic experience, most everyone being AOTC, and some with past Cutting Edge. We have a laid back atmosphere, friendly people, and love M+!! Many of us in the guild have been playing together for several years and are RL friends. I think we are a good fit for experienced heroic raiders looking to try and progress into mythic for the first time, or previous hardcore or mythic raiders who still want to push progression but not grind 3+ raids per week.

Raid days and times: Tuesday and Thursday
8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10
Saturday:Alt/casual raid.

We really need a shaman right now to help balance and round out our healers! We are currently a smaller guild running 23-25 people starting in heroic and pushing quickly into mythic prog. We are also in need of more healers to help people round out mythic/soon to be mythic+ so I'm sure you could be quite popular with many of my guildies.

Anyone interested in joining Trash can contact StormTroopin#11818 ,Ahhzombie#1625 or me Apoptøsis#1118
(H) <Against Humanity> Heroic/Mythic Raiding
<Against Humanity> Leadership is made up of players that have been playing & raiding since vanilla. The guild itself is 99% adults’ players looking to have fun but not waste time.
If your easily offended or looking for a free ride please do not join.

Raid Days and Times
Wednesday Thursday 9:30pm-12:30am east coast
We may add a third day when we start mythic content.

We are recruiting Ranged DPS & A Healers. However, Casuals are welcome to join to.
Boomkins
Shadow priest
Hunters
Elemental Shamans
for Heroic, Mythic Raiding and Mythic pluses

We are looking to build a second team with different hours and days Recruitment is fully open for team 2.

Looking to Build a RBG's team as well.

Guild Requirements / Rules
Guild rules are to respect each other help each other get better or fix things.
Understand that all decisions are intended to do what’s best for the guild / raid team.
DBM or Bigwigs
GTFO
Discord
90% raid attendance: However, we know real life sometimes comes first just be in Contact if you are going to miss time or something.

IF you made it this far please contact any one of us in game or real ID to join or if you have any questions.
Toastedfel Bnet Sayosen#11204
Vashon or Laugur Bnet swiftc28#1571
Felcora Bnet Valcora#1970
Happyendings Bnet Phinnias#1774
Deathwhip

Discord contact https://discord.gg/YgAFTq
Wow Communities link https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/P7JBy5ahlzd?region=US&faction=Horde
<The Lions Bulwark> might be a nice fit for you =) We're a newly formed guild going into BFA on the Emerald Dream server. Many of our new members have brought their IRL friend groups along with them to the guild which has made for a very nice social dynamic. Very friendly and active community - especially on Weekends.

So far we've been helping gear one another up and crushing Mythic dungeons together as a guild. We have two raid teams in the making (both of which will tackle the same Heroic content):

Fri/Sat from 8:30p - 11:30p CST (~8 members, need healers)
Sat/Sun from 5:00p - 8:00p CST (~21 members, pretty full, high need for rDPS)

I'd love to chat with you more about our guild. If you'd like to apply you can visit our website at tmelionsbulwark.org where you can join our Discord and fill out the brief #RaiderQuestionaire there. After that we like to speak with new recruits over discord to get to know one another a bit before we invite.

Hope we can speak soon!

GhostlyHero#1541
We are a more mature crowd (30s-40s) that understands the pressure and time requirements of real life. Mainly are focused on Heroic AotC raiding and M+ progression/alt clears and doing raid/dungeon achievements when they are current content.

-Novabomb
btag = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Here is an overview of the guild info.

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering MATURE ADULT applicants.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression as its not our focus. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post on the guild recruitment forum.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765466526
Bump
Hey man! I posted our info on the Illidan thread you made but I will post it here as well just in case.

<VlTAL> is now recruiting returning raiders for heroic and mythic progression!
LATE NIGHT
Ages 21+

|Times|
Tuesday 11pm-2am Server (Central)
Wednesday 11pm-2am Server (Central)
Sunday 11pm-2am Server (Central)

|About us|
Our leadership is a small group of IRL friends who have bounced around to different guilds since we began in Legion and never quite found a group that meshed well with us. We cleared heroic and achieved 4/11M Antorus with a guild but went separate ways after people grew tired of the grind late in the expansion. We formed a placeholder guild to hang out in and sell M+ carries as the expansion approached. We came to the realization that it would be much easier to form a strong team around us instead of trying to find a guild that would put all of us on the same team.

We are a chill group that likes to joke around and shoot the !@#$ in discord, but we know when it is time to focus up. The majority of us are between the ages of 24-26 and have been playing off and on since the good ol’ days. We may be late in the game as far as forming a core team goes, but we are confident that with your help we will be able to achieve greatness.

|Our goals|
Our primary goal is to build a skilled team that will push for Cutting Edge in all upcoming raid tiers. To do this, we need a coordinated and knowledgeable group of individuals that understand what Mythic raiding entails. We also delve heavily into M+ and will be doing everything in our power to push as high as we can, as fast as we can. We are looking to meet likeminded players to enjoy the game with and grow as a community. We are all here to have fun and enjoy our experience, first and foremost.

|OPEN RECRUITMENT 330+ilvl|
We are newly formed, so we are open to any classes/specs depending on the player in question. Being flexible is a bonus.

Melee DPS (High Priority)
Arms Warrior, Frost DK, Enh Sham, Outlaw Rogue, H DH, WW Monk
Ranged DPS (Medium Priority)
Any Mage, Destro Lock, Boomkin, Spriest
Heals (High Priority)
Hpal, Disc Priest, Rdruid
Tanks (Low Priority/Off Spec)
Warrior, Demon Hunter, Monk

Officer positions are available to the right members

|Expectations|
-Have a mic/headset
-Have discord
-Have DBM
-Be online and prepared 30+ minutes prior to raid time. Invites go out 15 minutes early. Pulls start at scheduled raid times.
-Come prepared! Enchants…gems…flasks…food…prepots…
-Research the fights ahead of time. We will do our best to provide fight breakdowns and guides, but the rest comes down to you
-90%+ Raid attendance
-Know your class in its entirety
-Weekly M+ clears at the highest level you are capable of
-Be serious when it is time to be serious
-Toxic behavior is prohibited

What you can expect from us
-Transparency
-Information and tips regarding a multitude of topics and player-specific help
-Bad jokes
-Guild repairs
-Good company

To inquire about membership, please contact me or one of my co-leaders listed below. We will ask to speak with you in discord. Thanks for the read!

IGN: Hõlysmokes
Bnet: BattleLToad#1927

IGN: Deadwalleye
Bnet: Nocoast93#1635
Hi Curtvawka!
We are currently recruiting and would love to talk further with you.
Here is a link to our post with some more information about us. If you are interested please add Teres#1951 (GM). We hope to hear from you as you seem like a great fit for us. Thank you for your time!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767706823
Hi there, I am the recruiting officer for <Flavor> [Zul'jin - Horde] which is a high end mythic raiding guild looking to round out there roster before Uldir. We are looking for friendly yet highly competitive players that are looking to push top 500 world and front page wow progress for our server.

Currently Recruiting:
DPS: unh/frost DK and boomkin
Healer: resto druid
Having mythic progression history is required. Logs do help.

Raid Times:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 9-12 ST (EST)

Current Plan:
We are prepping for heroic Uldir launch and looking to full clear as soon as possible as we are pushing to be top 10 guilds on server.

Feel free to add me on battle net to discuss more. I look forward to hearing from you. Serious inquiries only.

My battle net: Swoonz#1696
<Good Game> Zul'jin

If you want to raid in BFA but don't have the time to raid 12+ hours a week anymore then read on.

<Good Game> was created with the sole purpose of bringing together competent players that want to raid mythic but because of changes in life can't allot the time to commit to a 12+ hour schedule. If raiding in casual guilds with less than preferable players isn't your cup of tea either, then <Good Game> may be a good home for you.

We are a Mythic focused guild. We expect all raiders to be able to make it to raid on time and be focused on the boss at hand. Our attendance policy is there to allow for life to take precedence over raid when it needs (Work, Family, Personal) without it affecting your spot within the raid. The players we're looking for have the understanding that this is a mythic raiding guild with the typical requirements, but also have busy lives that prevent them from investing into the hardcore scene.

Raid Times (PST)
Wednesday 6:30-9:30pm
Thursday 6:30-9:30pm

Attendance
I'd like to keep a relaxed attendance policy, but we're still looking for players that can usually make it to raid(90%+).

Recruitment
Must be 18+
Open to all classes and roles.
Past mythic raiding experience a plus.
Experience Raid Leading, Recruiting or Officering a plus.

If you have any questions or are wanting to join you can contact Skink#11194 or visit https://goodgameguild.com/
Savage Factory is a raiding guild on the Turalyon Server with 2 raid groups, Cookie Factory, which raids Sunday/Monday 9pm-12 EST, and Savage Encounters, which raids Wed/Fri 9pm-12 EST. Both groups clear every raid tier with AotC. We are a laid back guild of friendly players, both raiders and non-raiders. Our guildmates range in variety and we strive to make everyone feel welcome.

About the Raid Teams:

Cookie Factory
Raid Times:
Sun/Mon 9pm-12 EST

What we're looking for:
(Note that while these are preferred classes, we are open to all dps and healers.)

Healer:
Resto shaman

Range DPS:
Boomkin
Shadow Priest
Elemental Shaman

Requirements:
Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
Addons: DBM and Exorsus Raid Tools

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
BT for Lissiandra(Raid Leader) – Lissi#11627
OR
Lissi#8501 for Discord
Guild: Stoic
Faction: Horde
Server: Zul’jin
Stoic is recruiting for Mythic+ and Heroic Raids. We are a community focused group of former “hardcore” raiders. We completed AOTC in all raids in legion and are looking to do the same in BFA. We raid Fri and Sat 10PM – 1 AM EST server time. Looking for DPS and Healers to round out our raid team. Great community that likes to game together and hang out in Discord.
If you are interested add me on Bnet Willy890#1450.
Hello Curt.

I am one of the leaders of a cross-realm AOTC heroic raid team. We are currently looking for a full-time shaman or mistweaver healer if you would be interested. We raid Wed and Thurs from 9pm EST to 12am EST, which might be too early for you based on your post.

If you are interested and want to learn more about us, check out our recruitment discord that has all the details about the team: https://discord.gg/ZBSuhtg