STOP FARMING AZERITE!!!! #AzerStrike

General Discussion
YOU GUYS NEEED TO LISTEN! STOP. FARMING. AZERITE. RIGHT NOW! Magni Brownbeard has taken you all for suckers. He is the TRUE villain of this expansion! He is tricking us all into slowly KILLING our beautiful world soul, Azeroth, by farming the living life out of her!

Don't worry, there IS a solution here. All we have to do is collectively STOP doing the 'Champions of Azeroth' quests and 'Island Expeditions'. DO NOT do ANYTHING related to farming the life out of Azeroth. All of the slots on your azerite gear are traps meant to fool you into Brownbeard's dark ways! That and only that will keep our beautiful soul intact by expansion end. If we don't stop now, we MIGHT not even have the world of Azeroth to explore and enjoy in 2 years time!

Remember those good times in Stranglethorn Vale, the bleak times in Darkshore, or how bout those times when you didnt think it could get any colder at the peak of K3 in Northrend, but you kept venturing forward? WHY? YOU DID IT FOR AZEROTH! STOP OR ALL WILL BE LOST!

Be sure to kill EVERY person of the enemy faction farming Azerite. I know that we together, as a community, here on the forums...TODAY, we can BAND together and stop Magni Brownbeard from corrupting our world!!

Who's with me!? Who's with the #AzerStrike !?
I'm all for killing the planet. I'm only doing this necklace thing because maybe one day I'd be powerful enough to kill it myself.
It's still not Sunday, friend.
Fight me.
Absolutely based. Magni must be stopped at all costs. I will now gank the azerite quests
08/28/2018 09:57 PMPosted by Quinzal
I'm all for killing the planet. I'm only doing this necklace thing because maybe one day I'd be powerful enough to kill it myself.

I unequipped my Necklace and refuse to get Azerite gear. Its for the greater good!
Gotta admit Sargeras stabbing the planet with a huge sword was pretty damn godly.
OH GOD!

I FEEL BETRAYED!!!

/cry
Meh. We'll just hop to some other dimension, empowered by whatever we pick up here. Absorb a few thousand alternate Azeroths and we're basically Titans ourselves.

It's not like you people cared much about alternate timelines to begin with.
We carry the physical heart of Azeroth. We are empowered not because of the azerite being absorbed by us, but because we wear the heart and its growing stronger.
I thought we're farming Azerite to power our necklaces, and that actually makes Azeroth stronger.
08/28/2018 10:00 PMPosted by Gloomscar
Meh. We'll just hop to some other dimension, empowered by whatever we pick up here. Absorb a few thousand alternate Azeroths and we're basically Titans ourselves.

Do you just respond to me on your Mag'har Orc Priest!!??!?!?! You should be BURNT AT THE STAKE! How much Azerite did you farm to get a Mag'har Orc!? ANSWER ME
What if we boycott expeditions because they suck?
Alliance got a spaceship. Worst case, we are flipping the bird at our beautiful planet and blasting off.
08/28/2018 10:02 PMPosted by Patráclus
08/28/2018 10:00 PMPosted by Gloomscar

Do you just respond to me on your Mag'har Orc Priest!!??!?!?! You should be BURNT AT THE STAKE! How much Azerite did you farm to get a Mag'har Orc!? ANSWER ME

i'm revered, I farmed a lot of azerite
08/28/2018 10:03 PMPosted by Ðiømedes
What if we boycott expeditions because they suck?

Deal. Those suck dude lol.
08/28/2018 10:02 PMPosted by Patráclus

About 18 levels' worth. It's pretty sweet, I can actually... y'know. Kill enemies now.
I see through your ruse Doomsayer! You will not trick me!
08/28/2018 09:56 PMPosted by Patráclus
YOU GUYS NEEED TO LISTEN! STOP. FARMING. AZERITE. RIGHT NOW! Magni Brownbeard has taken you all for suckers. He is the TRUE villain of this expansion! He is tricking us all into slowly KILLING our beautiful world soul, Azeroth, by farming the living life out of her!

Don't worry, there IS a solution here. All we have to do is collectively STOP doing the 'Champions of Azeroth' quests and 'Island Expeditions'. DO NOT do ANYTHING related to farming the life out of Azeroth. All of the slots on your azerite gear are traps meant to fool you into Brownbeard's dark ways! That and only that will keep our beautiful soul intact by expansion end. If we don't stop now, we MIGHT not even have the world of Azeroth to explore and enjoy in 2 years time!

Remember those good times in Stranglethorn Vale, the bleak times in Darkshore, or how bout those times when you didnt think it could get any colder at the peak of K3 in Northrend, but you kept venturing forward? WHY? YOU DID IT FOR AZEROTH! STOP OR ALL WILL BE LOST!

Be sure to kill EVERY person of the enemy faction farming Azerite. I know that we together, as a community, here on the forums...TODAY, we can BAND together and stop Magni Brownbeard from corrupting our world!!

Who's with me!? Who's with the #AzerStrike !?

He also says we are all the greatest but only one of us could be which means he is a liar.
08/28/2018 09:57 PMPosted by Arclily
It's still not Sunday, friend.

I don’t understand the joke or why it’s funny