LF [A] semi-casual guild

Turalyon
Hi there. I am looking to join an upbeat mature (30ish) guild who has a schedule for progression that starts around 730pm EST and goes till about 10pm EST.

I can only commit to two nights and can offer dps, heals and tank classes. Thanks
Serious question here, what days are you looking to raid. Elysium has a great atmosphere for a 30 something who wants to raid, kill bosses, and not get given a hard time constantly we do Mythic plus runs on Fridays and Raid Saturday, and Sunday from 7-10, If you would like to know more hit me up in game at Morngrimm#1611.
08/19/2018 10:16 PMPosted by Overtkill
Serious question here, what days are you looking to raid. Elysium has a great atmosphere for a 30 something who wants to raid, kill bosses, and not get given a hard time constantly we do Mythic plus runs on Fridays and Raid Saturday, and Sunday from 7-10, If you would like to know more hit me up in game at Morngrimm#1611.

Hey thanks for the reply! I have definitely looked at your guild before and it looks great. The only downside is my best nights to raid are Tues, Wed, Thurs :( but in the same time frame of 7-10pm. I might add you though just in case :)
<Harmony of Souls> is looking to add a few members to our raid team. We raid Tues / Thurs at 8:00-10:00 Est and are a very social guild. Most guildies being 30+. Aside from raiding we are always doing something everynight, running mythics, transmog runs, helping each other, Island expeditions, ect. If you're looking for a really cool bunch of people that treat each other like family then give me a shout on Battle.net
Bnet: Jinxx#1511
Hi Northstone! Hordeland Security raids on Tues/Thurs from 5pm-7:15pm PDT. We have some serious raiders who enjoy M+'s as well. If you'd like to talk, please hit me up - Maplefire#1200 (bnet). Thank you.