How are dhs looking

Demon Hunter
This xpac iam thinking of moving away from my normal classes and wanted to try a class I didnt really give much time.

My question I guess is how are we projected to look , as Ive been out of wow a few months and have no clue how dramaric the class was changed
Still very fun to play. I had fun jumping off of the big Pyramid last night and gliding all the way down to the city below. Eyebeam is also on a much shorter cooldown. Those are basically the 2 reasons that I play the class.

We have significantly less self healing now in Demon form so you wont be as immortal during the cooldown as you used to be.
08/14/2018 10:59 AMPosted by Mavalon
Still very fun to play. I had fun jumping off of the big Pyramid last night and gliding all the way down to the city below. Eyebeam is also on a much shorter cooldown. Those are basically the 2 reasons that I play the class.

We have significantly less self healing now in Demon form so you wont be as immortal during the cooldown as you used to be.

Does eyebeam still do the same dmg on the shorter CD as before?
08/14/2018 10:59 AMPosted by Mavalon

pretty big nerf actually. it sucks.
How is vengeance?
I’m 319 item level so I’ve got some pretty good experience as Havoc in BFA dungeons. I’m using Fel Blade, demon Blades, first blood, momentum.

Focus on getting Azerite pieces with the trait that makes Fel Rush do Burst AoE when it ends. It is legitimately one of the strongest traits of any class in the game right now. In dungeon finder, with two pieces with the trait, every time I Fel Rush it bursts at the end for up to 15k crit, on every mob nearby.
Leveling without flying, a dh is king. I can get anywhere almost faster than riding and much faster than riding in areas that are broken up with gullies and ditches. I can't even imagine how hard it is for others, gliders or not. I can use my glide anytime, not waiting on cool down. I don't have any trouble with handling mobs.
08/15/2018 01:00 AMPosted by Wadsworthy
I’m 319 item level so I’ve got some pretty good experience as Havoc in BFA dungeons. I’m using Fel Blade, demon Blades, first blood, momentum.

Focus on getting Azerite pieces with the trait that makes Fel Rush do Burst AoE when it ends. It is legitimately one of the strongest traits of any class in the game right now. In dungeon finder, with two pieces with the trait, every time I Fel Rush it bursts at the end for up to 15k crit, on every mob nearby.

I’ve been stuck working all week and have only got to play til 113. Ty for this advice I’ll try it.
I absolutely love the DH as Havoc. I love pulling everything around me and eye beaming into eruption and blade dance. Most things just kind of fall over after that.

It is such a change from my main from the past 13 years of elemental shaman.