• FIX ME ASAP LIST •

General Discussion
08/17/2018 08:40 AMPosted by Knilusm
No class should be unkillable in a 1v1 by default.

I shouldn’t be able to boost to 110 and then beat a rogue pre-nerf who was top 0.1% rated because disc is easy.

Yes, yes they should, because they also can't kill someone unless that person is stupid. They balance pvp around 3's. Guess what 3's comps are? A single healer and 2 dps. Guess what healers are balanced around in pvp? A potential damage output greater than a single character can put out.
Feral - borderline nonfunctional as a spec due to low damage output.
08/17/2018 08:48 AMPosted by Nyhlia

I shouldn’t be able to boost to 110 and then beat a rogue pre-nerf who was top 0.1% rated because disc is easy.

Yes, yes they should, because they also can't kill someone unless that person is stupid. They balance pvp around 3's. Guess what 3's comps are? A single healer and 2 dps. Guess what healers are balanced around in pvp? A potential damage output greater than a single character can put out.

You ARE getting hit with a nerf bat.. nothing you say, do or think will change that.
08/17/2018 08:19 AMPosted by Randalfrag

People that think you should be able to solo a disc. They need a fix and to learn to play

If that is the case - that rogue was bad. Skilled rogues can kill disc priest if they time their abilities right.

Cookie?
Paladins - still don't have reckbombing back and can't bubble hearth.... also killable. We shouldn't ever be killable :D

In all seriousness:

08/17/2018 08:04 AMPosted by Vnn
Shaman.

Seriously.... Shamans need serious love. Also, apparently guardian and feral druids (but I don't have experience for those, boomkin and resto is what my troll rolls as :P)
You think you're superman and can single handedly take on any amount of baddies as long as they aren't in a mythic dungeon. You look at Golden Elites and think, "yeah I got this" and then you're shocked when he punches you straight in the face. For the sake of the light, group up with people... be social! Make some friends!

That's the point! It's an MMORPG, you aren't playing Halo or Skyrim lol.

Are you saying you can't do that? :O I can take a great deal of them at once like before. Pallies stronk
I really hope they don't screw up PVE to much with all these PVPers crying for nerfs every hour. So negative, how about pleas for BUFFS!
08/17/2018 08:53 AMPosted by Lanlanthalis
You ARE getting hit with a nerf bat.. nothing you say, do or think will change that.

First, I'm not arguing from the standpoint of 'I play a disc priest and I want to remain overpowered!' Nice try though! I play everything. The character I currently have at 120 isn't a priest and I haven't decided what I'm leveling up next. That said, if they're overpowered they will eventually be nerfed. But salty dps who think they should be able to solo disc (or any healer) aren't going to be the reason it gets nerfed.
Lol @ Disc priests QQing not wanting to stop being completely OP broken.
Rogues.
08/17/2018 08:30 AMPosted by Gaidenrah
Personally, all I want from this game is a nice, high poly, high resolution Blood Knight set. I'm not some goody two-shoes Alliance Paladin, I'm a Blood Knight.

They wrecked the perfect opportunity with the Antorus set. The pvp recolor in particular could have been in gorgeous horde colors, but no...
Sounds like a pvp problem
/ignored
I think people who think PvP will ever be balanced need a fix.
Resto shaman healing throughput

Elemental shaman sustained dps

Enhancement shamans defensive cooldowns
Azerite gear being worthless for entire tiers of upgrades because your heart is too low level to equip it so you're stuck with ilvl 320 in your bag that you will NEVER wear even though it's an upgrade because by the time you get around to having the correct heart level to wear it you'll have a 350 upgrade, that will be unwearable because you guessed it, your heart is nowhere close to wearing it.

Does anyone at Blizzard even know about this? Entire tiers of upgrade in the head/chest/shoulders slot completely unusable. This is broken.

Yes I know you can technically equip it to boost your ilvl to get into heroics but it's a massive dps loss with no traits even with the padded stats. One of my traits gives 786 crit for 18 seconds, I'm not losing that for an ilvl upgrade.
08/17/2018 07:46 AMPosted by Horndan
• Disc Priest - Unkillable

No.
Female worgen model needed fixed ASAP 8 years ago. Lol :p
08/17/2018 09:20 AMPosted by Akaraven
08/17/2018 07:46 AMPosted by Horndan
• Disc Priest - Unkillable

No.

I did a few bgs as disc right before bfa and whenever a rogue would try to gank me or any class really all I had to do was spam shield. My ilvl was really low and I was still super hard to kill.
Revert the GCD changes
Revert the prune
Revert removing snares and other basic stuff we've had forever

Give Lightforged/Nightborne some decent racials already
I have literally never lost a 1 v 1 encounter in pvp with my priest since entering kul'tiras.

Please don't fix it. I like being a dynamic world quest.