How many times did you die before 120?

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
Me... one time. In the final Nazmir story quest thingie you have to kill the bad guy (lady) on the top of a pyramid. Then chase her around and dodge some blood circles that travel at you...

Yea, i ran in to one and fell off the building.

Also leveled with warmode on, and only had one pvp death and that was after 120. Some Shadow priest, seems he was just a better player than me. Win some lose some.
Twice, but once was Warmode so that doesn't really count.
Twice before 120 in Underrot because we had a disc priest healer that didn't realize he needed to have atonement on people in order to heal them with his dps. Made a comment about it, he got spam happy with shields, and we were fine after that.

I'm tempted to jump off some big building so I can see Bwomsomdi.
I haven't died to BFA content yet. It's been surprisingly easy, but I hear that stops at 120.
Once so far. Had to use the unstuck feature because I got caught between a wall and tree in the zandalar temple.
I think 4? One of em was jumping off something while glider was on cd.
Once .. i jumped of a high building thinking it's enough to hit the water.. unfortunately it wasn't the water that i hit....
I came close to dying because I AFK in the wrong area
Warmode was on the whole time
Not a single time. Came close a few times. Did warmode till like 118 where i didnt want my first death to be a gank by groups so I said screw it.
Twice before I got to 111 even. Once I attacked Genn Greymane in that instance because I got used to punching whatever I want in Legion - I'd go gnaw on world raid bosses solo for 10+ minutes sometimes before other dps and healers showed up to help burn it down, so I didn't expect to be curbstomped by a guy in an intro instance. :)

Other time was fall damage the first time I turned a corner in that pyramid and stepped on to where the elevator wasn't. (NPC did say watch your step, I just didn't realize the gravity of the warning.) Between dark and weird camera angle, I was dead before I understood.

Some 7th Legion scouts almost killed me when I tried to see what the courier bag was... But it took 3 to bring my health down fast and prompt me to go ahead and run. I've been burning all the normal rares to the ground so far though and not seen anyone in warmode in the zone I was questing in yet. I imagine it'll be different once I outlevel the leggos.
Once. I apparently logged out in a bad area. Because when I zoned back in I was dead for some reason.
I had one pve death and that was during the 2 minutes that I switched to ret for questing and I attempted to pull the same amount of mobs that I could handle in prot spec.
Only died once in BfA content. It was at 120 though...which seems odd to me, but not after reading some stuff on the forums.
08/17/2018 03:02 PMPosted by Etheleam
Twice before 120 in Underrot because we had a disc priest healer that didn't realize he needed to have atonement on people in order to heal them with his dps. Made a comment about it, he got spam happy with shields, and we were fine after that.

I'm tempted to jump off some big building so I can see Bwomsomdi.

I used all my demon hunterness jumping off the the north side of the high seat of the pyramid toward fishing trainer. I landed on top of some other big wall thing further out and did another jump glide off that. Then landed on a cliff behind fishing trainer and glided in a tight spiral down to get my bfa fishing skill. NFC how to get anywhere around that pyramid on foot - I've just been jump/gliding off different sides to get where I need to go when in town. :) Double-jumping up and over random stupid terrain, jump/gliding down off places, using infernal strike to get up on dark platforms. Only playing this toon until I unlock pathfinder, then my non-DH alts will do the flying around thing.
Literally any time I ran into an enemy with a flamethrower, I would die over and over to uninterruptible flamethrowers that took off a quarter of my HP every second.

Those things are totally broken.
3, by enemy players.
Once in Underrot, once in PVP, and one more time where I forgot my Leap was on CD and jumped from way to high up.
Once so far solving that blasted treasure chest puzzle and I didn't know you get hurt from getting it wrong.
I haven't at all yet. Just hit 119.
Several times when jumping from a high place and realizing too late that I forgot to put a goblin glider on my new cloak.