Horde Mission Table: Teldrassil Evacuation

General Discussion
08/20/2018 09:24 AMPosted by Nighdarke
Well the Horde did attack a peaceful village in Stormsong and slaughter women and children. Apparently blizz has decided to have the Horde be straight up evil this time around.

"This time around?" In one of the Forsaken starting zones Sylvanas sends you to murder refugees fleeing from the Forsaken invasion of Hillsbrad so that they can be raised as new undead.
08/20/2018 09:21 AMPosted by Azemane
I mean they're not wrong.

Except for that oversees/overseas typo.

She's overseeing the evacuation.

Not evacuating them overseas.
08/21/2018 01:25 AMPosted by Benhir
I don't get how Horde paladins are supposed to do these quests. Are they back to being anti-paladins? Do they no longer follow the Light?

Quite easy. The nightelves brought this onto themselves. Their selfish behavior have invited one disaster after another to Azeroth. It is time to protect our world.

/For the Horde!
Pretty certain they missed the memo that we're not all evil folks here.
But I thought we got all our honor back because of that one thing Saurfang said that one time?
I mean, the Horde bombed a peaceful neutral farming town in Stormsong.

Are you really surprised anymore?
08/21/2018 01:13 AMPosted by Eleroleron
Siege of Astranaar: Thenysil commands the remaining Sentinels in Ashenvale. Infiltrate Astranaar and take her down before they muster their strength.

....really? What sadist writes this stuff.

Like I keep saying whoever wrote this !@#$ needs professional help and to stop dumping their messed up minds on the rest of us.
08/21/2018 01:56 AMPosted by Hyant

Quite easy. The nightelves brought this onto themselves. Their selfish behavior have invited one disaster after another to Azeroth. It is time to protect our world.

Excuse you? It was the use of arcane magic that brought the Legion in the first place, and even after all that you junkies wouldn't stop using it.
08/20/2018 09:20 AMPosted by Eleroleron
Dentaria Silverglade in Lor'danel oversees the evacuation of the Teldrassian survivors to Azuremyst. Slaying her will sow chaos in their ranks.

*facepalm*

Really?
Confirmation that the horde are pure evil!
For added humor, send Rexxar to go do it. Gotta match Jaina's kill count.
08/20/2018 09:28 AMPosted by Nearo
If you're tired of playing the villain, the Alliance is there waiting for you.

Games with writers who aren't incompetent, clumsy donkeys at their craft are waiting for you too.
08/21/2018 02:10 AMPosted by Jheric
08/21/2018 01:56 AMPosted by Hyant

Excuse you? It was the use of arcane magic that brought the Legion in the first place, and even after all that you junkies wouldn't stop using it.

Awfully comfy in my house. Though I'm sure it isn't as warm as yours is.
I apologize for ever thinking faction war was a good idea for an expansion
Horde been villain is fine, don’t like it move to alliance, I enjoy been villain tired of been a the peace making story.
08/20/2018 09:30 AMPosted by Mooriartee
08/20/2018 09:24 AMPosted by Cambraddon
In coming years you'll have puppet therapy.

"It was a hot night in Darkshore. Word came down from top brass...."

Misread puppet as puppy for a second and was like "the Horde are killing puppies now?!?!?! I mean, Kul Tiran children are one thing, and bombing villages will kill some naturally, but killing puppies? Really Blizz?!?!?!?"

But it's all good now that I see it is puppet not puppy.

/moo

I mean, if we killed Gilnean children those would technically be puppies?
Dentaria Silverglade in Lor'danel oversees the evacuation of the Teldrassian survivors to Azuremyst. Slaying her will sow chaos in their ranks.

*facepalm*

Really?

Man I use to love the horde but then they made Sylvanas War-chief. I know Vol'jin had fake visions about her supposed to be the next war-chief but even then, the other leaders would object. No one trusted Sylvanas, why do they now. Also lets realize (tho I didn't read it myself) that Blizzard said the void told Vol'jin to make Sylvanas war-chief but then an expansion later they're yelling at Alleria to kill her.

Why cant Baine, Lor'themar, or even Saurfang take the mantle of Warchief.
#VarokSaurfang2020
I didn't know there was a description to it but when I saw that quest on my mission board the title alone made me go "hmm" aloud and skip it.

I am a die hard Hordie but Teldrassil was one of my favorite Alliance zones and I'm kind of miffed about the whole thing.

*facepalm*

Really?

The night elves were evacuating to the Exodar? And the horde stopped this? The Exodar was going to have its own lovely camp of night elves and draenei working side-by-side?
That is unforgivable!
for a blood elf you sure seem to care about night elves are you a traitor to you kingdom like the void elves?