Life Tap taped out?

Warlock
What happened to Life Tap? I know I had it in the prelaunch but today I noticed its gone. I had not thought about it until I wanted it today and it was gone.
08/22/2018 10:49 PMPosted by Cyne
What happened to Life Tap? I know I had it in the prelaunch but today I noticed its gone. I had not thought about it until I wanted it today and it was gone.

It was removed.....it never made it to 8.0.
It's gone the way of Detect Invisibility and other assorted fun and interesting Warlock abilities.
Fun and interesting you say?

Life tap was neither of those things.
08/22/2018 11:33 PMPosted by Drugshock

As a old timie Warlock that quit the game, and just now coming back, seeing this makes me sad. I mean, it was a big deal from a lore standpoint, and I thought it was a interesting ability.

So uh... stop not liking things that I like!
08/23/2018 09:41 AMPosted by Zimmy

As a old timie Warlock that quit the game, and just now coming back, seeing this makes me sad. I mean, it was a big deal from a lore standpoint, and I thought it was a interesting ability.

So uh... stop not liking things that I like!
YOU CAME BACK?? Run while you can little warlock don’t see what horrifying crap we have become now!! Keep your happy lock memories alive still!!
08/23/2018 11:17 AMPosted by Pútress
YOU CAME BACK?? Run while you can little warlock don’t see what horrifying crap we have become now!! Keep your happy lock memories alive still!!

Ah yes.... people whining things are the worst they have ever been with their class. Some things never change. But you too are a glutton for punishment, considering how long you've been playing. How many times where you caught lifetapping... JUST BECAUSE. You can't fool me!

Nonsense.

Every self-respecting warlock knows it is fun to press Life Tap.

MUA POWAH.............o wait, no one drinking anymore?

damn.
08/23/2018 12:16 PMPosted by Zimmy
08/23/2018 11:17 AMPosted by Pútress

Ah yes.... people whining things are the worst they have ever been with their class. Some things never change. But you too are a glutton for punishment, considering how long you've been playing. How many times where you caught lifetapping... JUST BECAUSE. You can't fool me!
I’ve been since bc tho :/ I love old lock lol
I’ve been since bc tho :/ I love old lock lol[/quote]

Ah, yea you wouldn't remember then... the days of World of Roguecraft, and world pvp was... relevant. Get dem honour points while leveling! .... I'LL DESTROY YOU A... whoa, did that Pally just oneshot me? Geeeeez!

...ppssst, kill all mages.
life tap stopped being anything other than a hindrance the moment other dps classes stopped having to worry about going oom.
08/23/2018 01:05 PMPosted by Zimmy
I’ve been since bc tho :/ I love old lock lol

Ah, yea you wouldn't remember then... the days of World of Roguecraft, and world pvp was... relevant. Get dem honour points while leveling! .... I'LL DESTROY YOU A... whoa, did that Pally just oneshot me? Geeeeez!

...ppssst, kill all mages.[/quote] Oh Nono I’ve seen old videos lots of them and the world of roguecraft I know and the wpvp:)